Chapter 18

•HYOYEON AND BOA'S APARTMENT•

November 8, 2014  Saturday
3:56 PM
BoA's POV

It's the next day and Hyoyeon has yet to appear. I've been sitting on the couch within our living room, waiting for her for hours.

I look at the clock silently to see how long I've been waiting and saw that it was close to 4 PM. 'Where is she....?? 9 Hours...'

"BoA-unnie, you need to calm down."I hear Hyuna call out as she walks into the living room, stretching her arms out widely while yawning. I observe her attire to see she was still wearing the clothes she was 'borrowing' from Hyoraengi. "Hyo's bound to make her appearance."

"I guess... I'm just really worried... I don't know where she is..."I pouted, crossing my arms with displeasure on my face.

"Hmm......"Bom made her appearance too, wearing nothing but a buttoned up shirt. She dropped onto the couch in the spot beside me and put an arm around my shoulders. "Here, look."she showed me her phone.

It was a chat between her and...

Hyuna plopped down in the other empty spot on my side and decided to look too. "Sooman's niece? Why are you texting Sunny??"

"She texted me first."Bom replied, yawning as she held her phone up.

I ignore their conversation for a bit to read the messages being shown.

Lee Soon-Kyu (2)

Sunny: Good morning Bom-Seonsaengnim, please tell BoA-unnie that Hyoyeon will be crashing at my place for a bit.

Bom: Sunny??

Sunny:Ne.

Bom: Why is Hyoyeon with you?

Sunny: Uhn... I found her yesterday night while taking a nightly stroll. She was beaten up when I found her and was also knocked out, so I brought her to my place to tend to her wounds.

Bom: I see, I'll be sure to tell BoA. Did you take her to the hospital?

Sunny: No, I was going to but Hyoyeon herself woke up a little to tell me she didn't want to go. She even begged a little, so I obliged to her request and didn't bring her to the hospital.

Bom:Alright. Make sure you disinfect her wounds and let her get some rest.

Sunny:Ne. When she's feeling better, I promise I'll bring her home.

At that point the messages were stopped. I looked up to Bom with a questioning gaze. "When did you get this?"

"About 6 hours ago?"

"And you chose only now to tell me about it."I crossed my arms, glaring at her slightly.

"It's not good to glare at an unnie, BoA."Bom chuckled. "Remember, me and Hyuna fell asleep again in Hyoyeon's bed. It can't be helped considering how comfortable it is in there. I was gonna tell you after Sunny stopped messaging me but I was just too tired."

Her response made me roll my eyes. "I should go and get Hyoyeon.." I chose to ignore what she said and continue on with another topic.

"Hold up, Sunny said she'll bring Hyoyeon home when she's feeling better."Hyuna pointed out. "Use the opportunity to take a break, BoA-unnie."she suggested with a shrug.

"A break?"I thought about it. "I don't want to, not while Hyoraengi is hurt..."

"I understand that but Sunny already said she'll bring her home so at least loosen up and be patient."Bom spoke up this time, rubbing my arm gently.