Chapter 32: Sacrafice

Earlier
Hyoyeon's POV

'What is he doing here....'

"I heard what happened to Kwon Bo Ah from Seunghyun!"Mr. Jung shouted loudly at me. I had gone to the health room with Bom, expecting Seunghyun to be there. Wanting to discuss with me. But instead have to deal with the Teacher and his loud voice as he yells at me OUTSIDE of the health room. That's right, he had no patients to wait for me to get inside. He needed to let everything out NOW. "They have OUR INFORMATION, ALL OF IT!"he glared down at me. Our height difference being quite large, allowing him to do that. "THIS COULD JEOPARDIZE EVERYTHING WE'VE WORKED FOR!"

"I-" I think I'd prefer it if Seunghyun were here instead of this bastard.

"EVERYTHING!"I flinched when he shouted that once more and clicked my tongue in annoyance. "I can't believe Seunghyun trusted someone like HER with everything. I knew she was too weak to begin with! From the very beginning she was being nothing but a whiny bitch." He grumbled on.

"What..?"he was taking things too far now. Bringing BoA up like that, rudely. "Who do YOU think you are for speaking badly about BoA-unnie!?"I yelled back to my surprise, and Bom's. "At least she did more than YOU!" This man had no right at all. He spoke as if HE did something productive, yet all he does is focus on his personal life and go on business trips. Something similar to BoA, but at least BoA trained once in a while.

"You dare speak back to me!?"

"Yea! I do dare!"I scoffed in annoyance. Glaring up at him with the same intensity the was giving me. "You have no right, AT ALL, to be speaking about someone who worked as hard as anyone in the group!"

"If she worked hard, we wouldn't even be in this mess!"He retorted. "If YOU had worked hard, we wouldn't be in this mess! It's both of your faults!!"

"No one is to blame for this!! Get that out of your thick head, you fool!" I was going to say more to him, but my anger was cut off when a girlish voice called out to me from a far. Foot steps heading our way. Turning back, I spot Tiffany, Jessica and Hyuna.

"Mr.Jung~ Hyoyeon~" Tiffany skipping towards us with one of her widest smiles. Her smile washing away a bit of my stress, calming me down slightly.

That is.. Until--

BOOM

**
1:27 PM
No one's POV

"TIPPANI!"Hyoyeon screeched loudly, stabilizing herself faster than the others after the explosion. She rushed quickly through the debris without thinking, to get to her girlfriend's side. Her heart racing fast as she ran, leaving behind Bom and Mr.Jung.

"Hyoyeon."Bom called out after the girl. "Hyoyeon!!"

The older man beside her letting out rough coughs, wheezing from all the dust flying around. "K-Kim Hyoyeon!"He yelled after her in anger and frustration. Not being able to follow after the younger, considering Bom was holding him back from going into a dangerous situation.

When it began to clear for her, Hyoyeon spotted a body on the ground through everything and went to its side. Biting back tears.

"T-Tippani!.."Hyoyeon fell to her knees, her hands touching the older girl's neck to feel for her pulse. To her relief, there was still a beat kicking. "Oh my god.. Tippani! If you can hear me, hang on! Okay?? Hang on, baby." The blonde cries, pulling the American into her arms. She looked back in the direction she came from and knew she shouldn't go back there so she ran towards the direction Tiffany came from. In hopes of bumping into Jessica and Hyuna.