Chapter 29: Separation

•YG GYM•
11:38 PM
No one's POV

It was late when the girls (and Bom) had gone to YG gym to work out. JeTi deciding that they wanted to come along which was an unplanned decision but Hyoyeon and Bom didn't mind at all. Hyuna on the other hand... was currently taking her frustrations out on the blonde girl.

BAM "Arrgh!"

"...."

"W-Wai- Hyun--!!" BASH "Rrgh!"

"...."

Splat Hyoyeon was silenced harshly when her face collides with the cold mats within the YG gym. This happening for the third time today. The sound causing the people in the gym to cringe, pitying the blonde girl for facing Hyuna's wrath. Hyuna stood above her, glaring down angrily with her hands on her hips.

"Since when were you weaker than me."Hyuna rolled her eyes. "Or are you just holding back.."

"Oh my."Bom mused in awe, watching the two as she spotted Tiffany. The American girl struggling to bench 95 lb. Tiffany gave in after a while and put the bar back down on the racks, with the older woman's help. She sighed in relief and sat up quickly to see Jessica running to Hyoyeon's side.

"Oh great, Jessica Jung to the rescue.." Hyuna sighed, getting ready to hear a mouthful from said girl.

"What do you think you're doing..."Jessica glared, hissing as if she were a cat. Before her glare could continue any longer, she had helped Hyoyeon up to see her face was a bit red. "You hurt her.."

"I'm sparring with her, Jung."Hyuna snapped back in annoyance. "What does it look like I'm doing? Does it look like I'm having a tea party with her? Could you not figure out what I was doing from the start of it?" she scoffed, glaring back at Jessica. "Of course I hurt her, what do you think people do when they spar? Hug?"

Jessica growled, irritated by the attitude she was given back. Hyoyeon grasped at the older girl's hand worriedly. "Jesshika, calm down. I'm fine." she pointed out. Being careful with how she took care of things. "I can handle this, I've dealt with more pain before."

"Yea 'Jesshika', listen to your little girlfriend."Hyuna crossed her arms. "She can handle a simple face plant, on the comforting mat." she then motioned to the mat below their feet.

Hyoyeon turned Jessica so she was focused on her only. "Don't listen to her, Princess."she comforted, to calm the frustrated girl down. "Just stay with Tippani and Bom-unnie."she suggested, looking to said people. "We're almost done for today, so just work out like you intended on doing from what you and Tippani told me."

"....Kim Hyoyeon, it's not fun seeing you get your ass beaten by someone like her."Jessica furrowed her brows as she stared at the blonde. "At least try to fight back, I know you're holding back.."

"I will try, okay? So just calm down. Look, Tippani is done, it's your turn on the bench press again."

"Fine.."

Jessica huffed as she stomped back to Tiffany's side. When there she took Tiffany's spot on the bench to try and lift the same amount as her close friend. Luckily for them, she had stretched a fair amount of times before doing this. Usually she would get cramps by now, which wouldn't be good considering she was under the weight of something that could crush the air out of her, or break her bones.