Chapter 42

* * * * *
3:21 PM
Sunny's POV

Only a few minutes had passed since Ailee-unnie had taken us to some sort of Gym to introduce us to her mentor. And already did the girls have a nervous break down. When we had walked into the building we have already witnessed the older man yell and scold his trainees just because their posture wasn't perfect enough.

"You are the biggest problem!"The man motioned to one of the males, his tone loud and clear for us to hear. "You are not doing it properly!"it sounded as if he were mad at the trainee, furious even. And it scared the shit out of me, knowing for a fact that we will be training under him too...

"Oh Lord..."Taeyeon trembled beside me. "Just kill me now, I don't think I can handle it if he yells at me..."

"I am not mentally prepared."Yuri confessed, grasping at her chest in a dramatic matter.

"Same here..."Sooyoung nodded in agreement. "Unnie, he seems busy right now. Maybe we should--"she looked to Ailee, hoping to get out of this mess as quickly as possible.

"Jinyoung-oppa."Ailee called out with an easy going smile as she approaches the man. His attention going from her to us, then back to her. This making our hearts jump out of our chests because of nervousness. "Listen oppa--"everything after that was blank to me, all I could hear now were the terrified screams going on in my head.

"Maybe we should leave and go watch Jessica-unnie and Tiffany-unnie."Yoona suggested, her smile unsteady as she tugged on Seohyun's sleeve. "R-Right?? Tiffany-unnie can't handle Jessica-unnie on her own!"she declared while the two stared at us.

"O-Oh no you don't!"Taeyeon shook her head. "We already decided that we're all doing this together for Hyo! Without JeTi.. besides, Tiffany can handle Jessica o-on h-her ownn..."her sentence grew soft when she saw that Ailee and the man were approaching us now.

His height intimidating me when I realized how tall he was.

"Girls, this is Park Jinyoung. My mentor. Oppa, these are the girls I was talking about with you over the phone."Ailee motioned. "He's agreed to train you for a bit on self defense, before we move into phase 2."

"It's nice to meet you."Jinyoung bowed his head politely, his tone somewhat calm, which was surprising to me. "I will cut to the chase to say that I will be training you girls for about a week."

"A- A week!?"I croaked out in shock. Isn't that too short!? Don't we need a month?? Maybe even a year!

"It's unbelievable, I know."He nodded slowly, crossing his arms. "But that's what Ailee suggested to me."Que all of us turning to look at Ailee-unnie. "I doubt that I can turn you all into full fledged pros but I'm confident that what I teach you within the week will be effective in this secret mission of yours."

"I mean, that sounds great and all but..."Taeyeon started slowly. "I don't think I'm ready to bawl my eyes out in front of a man i don't know to well..."she confessed nervously, rubbing the back of her neck. This causing Jinyoung to burst out laughing.

"You'll be fine."He offered with a small smile. "Just be sure to keep up and stick to the time schedule I will be giving you."

"Oppa, let's go out for dinner. So you can get to know the girls?"Ailee suggested.

"Ahh. That's an excellent idea!"