Chapter 33: Comfort

???
November 21, 2014 Friday
4:48 AM
Hyoyeon's POV

"..."

"..."

"Hyoraengi..." A distant voice called out to me. A familiar voice.

'BoA-Unnie..??' Looking around, I saw nothing. It was dark, very dark. I couldn't even see my body when I look down. I couldn't see anything. The only sense I have right now was my hearing.

Where am I?? Where do I go from here??

"Hyoyeon."Another voice called out, a different one this time. But I knew that it still belonged to someone I knew. Hyuna.

I wanted to call out to them, I wanted to see their faces. Touch them, hold them in a tight embrace and pretend that everything was alright. That everything that happened, didn't happen. But I couldn't. I just couldn't.. Not when I knew what the truth was.

I felt a chill ride up my spine when I felt cold hands touch my skin. Two pairs of hands. Slim fingers wrapping around my arms. They were so cold, it stung the skin when they held onto me like that. I pulled out of their strong grasps and turned around quickly, catching glimpses of dirty blonde curls and brown hair.

"BoA-unnie! Hyuna-unnie!!"I called out, voice breaking. My face scrunched up in pain, hands shooting up to grasp at my throat. It hurt, it actually hurt when I spoke. Which surprised me, usually my tolerance for pain was high.. I'm not suppose to be feeling this type of thing. No.. "U-Unnie!!"I croaked out, lips trembling. My voice grew softer and softer the more I screamed out. To the point of it actually going out. Where I was just screaming nothing's, just moving my mouth.

The sound of footsteps caught my attention, the footsteps growing distant. Were they going away??

'I can't just let them leave now! I need to see them!!'

"Unnie!!!"I gave it one last go, screaming really loud. Only to be tuned out by a high pitched voice screaming out in pain. I flinched, shielding my ears for as long as the scream went on. When it began to die down, I found myself running towards the direction of where it came from.

Spotting a door ahead of me. It was the only thing I could spot now, because it was fully white.

"AGGHHH!!!!!"

I rushed through it without thinking when I heard another spine chilling scream. Rushing through the door and into what I thought was hell right now. Finding myself back at the apartment.

I analyzed what was in front of me quickly to see Kris there with the other EXO boys. A knife in Kris' hand as he slashes through what seemed to be BoA's body. She lay there limp, coughing out blood whenever he stabbed the knife into a new area. Making a fresh wound.

"Look at you..."Kris started, on top of BoA. "Pathetic..."he stated in a disgusted tone before grinning widely, like a mad man. "You don't deserve to live....a weak bitch like you.. Tsk." He clicked his tongue.

My eyes widened in shock from what I was watching, rage taking over all my emotions as I rush towards him. Wanting to get him off of BoA. "Get off of her!! Bastard!! I'll fucking kill you!!"I screamed loudly, yet they still paid no attention to me.

When I was close enough, I outstretched my arms towards Kris and prepared to knock him down, harsh. Only to find myself passing through them, nothing solid stopping me from hitting the ground.