Chapter 36

* * * * *
HOSPITAL

December 8, 2014  Monday
11:29 AM
No one's POV

"Girls! Thanks for visiting me again!"Beamed an energetic Tiffany, placing her cup of water down. "It's always nice to see everyone." She smiled widely, making few uncomfortable.

"It's always nice to see you too, Tippani."Hyoyeon smiled back weakly, frowning on the inside. Her chest stinging as she stared at her girlfriend.

When Tiffany woke up again she had no memories of what had happened that day between her and Hyoyeon. She acted as if nothing happened, the kiss, Hyoyeon crying, the yelling, her panic attack... Her mind chose not to remember those things. But her memories were making an effort to come back.

She remembered that her and Nichkhun broke up, that Hyoyeon was there friend not a stranger. But that's the limit, the boundary that cannot be passed. So for now, Hyofany was unfortunately stuck with being just friends.

Jessica squeezed Hyoyeon's hand slightly and took a deep breath. "So.. How's your head Tiff..?"

"It's fine. Why? Does it look off?? If so, I spent all this time in the hospital for nothing."Tiffany huffed, eyeing the couple before her. She dropped her attitude and gave them her infamous eye smile. "Every time I look at you two I always get a fresh feeling in my chest, I'm really glad you broke up with Taecyeon to be with Hyoyeon, Jess. She looks like she can treat you like a queen."

"You would know..."Yuri muttered out softly, watching as Seohyun pours Tiffany another glass of water. She gained an elbow from Sooyoung, who in turned gained a glare.

"Thank you Seohyun~ Anyways, the doctor said I should be able to get out today."Tiffany informed everyone as she pulled the cold glass up to her lips to drink some water. "I finally get to see Prince again."

"He's been a really good boy."Taeyeon commented, giving a thumbs up. "He misses his mommy though."

"Mommy misses him back~~"

"We should celebrate your discharge from the hospital."Jessica suggested. She turned to Hyoyeon slightly. "At my place? Do you think you can make it?"

"Uhmm.. I don't know, I think I'm going to be busy training with Ailee-unnie..."

"Oh... I see.."Jessica frowned a bit from what she was hearing but nodded, understanding that Hyoyeon has to train. In order to ensure her safety.

"You should come."Tiffany suggested openly, playing with Sunny's hand. She looked up to meet eyes with Hyoyeon. "It's not going to be the same without you Hyo."

"I would if I could but I have reasons to miss out."

"Are those reasons more important than us?"

"....." The two had an intense stare down after that. Tiffany seemingly serious, making the blonde tremble under her gaze.

"Tiff, let her go. Hyo really needs to be prepared."Sunny cuts in with an awkward smile.

"For what?"

"For something important."

"If we were her friends, wouldn't we be more important..."Tiffany mumbled out stubbornly. Sparking a light in their chests. Making them realize that what she was saying was technically true.

Jessica looked down, keeping her head low. Her grasp on Hyoyeon's hand tightening unintentionally.

Hyoyeon turned to look at Jessica and frowned too. She looked at all of them, looking around the room. "I'm... Sorry..."Hyoyeon mumbled out, feeling a tad guilty. "I'll go."