Chapter 5: Morning

•BOA & HYOYEON'S APARTMENT•
September 23, 2014 4:30 AM

It's been 30 minutes since Hyoyeon had awaken from her slumber, she now walks out of her bathroom. Her hair dripping wet and a loose towel wrapped around her nude body.

"....."She gazed at the black Baby-G watch on her wrist and took note of the time. "4:30.... I have about 3 hours before school..." Her arms dropped to her sides as she flopped onto her bed, sighing heavily. " I don't want to go...."she mumbled to herself.

"But you have to."A familiar voice commented, causing the young girl to look at her now open door. "Don't walk around like that Hyoraengi, you might get sick." It was BoA. She walked into the room and took a seat beside the other. "That and it's a bit embarrassing to look at you naked now that you've grown a bit.." BoA added as her cheeks go a bit red, her eyes looking elsewhere out of embarrassment.

"We took baths together before....?"Hyoyeon brought up. Confused as to why her unnie was acting like that.

"I know we did...but you were a kid back then... It's a bit different now that you're a teen."

"How so?"

"It just is."BoA chuckled.

"I'm comfortable this way though."

"Hmm...? I get that but.. If I were to walk around naked now, would you like the sight?"BoA questioned with raised brows, staring at the blonde.

Hyoyeon took a moment to imagine that, her face growing red seconds later. "I kind of get what you mean..."

BoA blushes brightly from seeing the shade of red on Hyoyeon's cheeks. " You didn't have to imagine that y'know..."

"I-I know..."Hyoyeon sat up, hugging a pillow close to cover her body a bit.

"I swear, you have the hormones of a teenage boy."The older of the two giggled nervously. "A-Anyways... You have three hours before school, wanna hang out before I leave for college?"

"Ah... Sorry BoA-unnie, I have to meet up with Bom-unnie again..."Hyoyeon sighed.

"It's okay, it's for the mission right?"BoA smiled. "I don't mind if you get busy with this mission...just try and find time for me, okay?"

"Ne."

"Anyways, I'm gonna call up a friend so we can have breakfast together."BoA stood up and stretched her arms. "You're meeting Bom at the cafe right? I want you to eat breakfast there, I'll get you mone--"

"A-Ah, No.. I have my own money BoA-unnie, I'll pay for myself. Please don't spend the money you earned fairly on me."

"Oh Hyoraengi..."The brunette gave Hyoyeon's cheek a soft squeeze. "But I like spending my money on you.."

Hyoyeon gave BoA a pout, staring up at her silently.

"Okay fine, but let me spoil you later. Okay?"BoA poked her cheek now, laughing at the pout she was given.

"Ne."

"Alright then, I'm going. Be good and have fun at school, I already took the liberty of putting money in your school ID so eat lunch, don't skip."