Chapter 21:HyoSicFany

•ABANDONED WAREHOUSE•

November 8, 2014
10:55 PM
No one's POV

When the 2PM boys got back from the said 'meeting' they had to attend earlier, they were met with darkness and utter silence within the warehouse. Something they expected since their three hostages were locked up in a room, all tied up.

"One of you go check on our guests."Nichkhun demanded as he goes to sit on a crate, playing with his own phone.

"I'll go, Hyung."Chansung spoke up, raising is palm enthusiastically. Nichkhun could only nod his head a bit, allowing the youngest of the group to do as asked.

"I knew you would."The older stated with a strong demeanor as the younger heads towards the staircases, heading up to the second floor. "Let's start packing up and getting the car ready."he looked to the other three boys.

"What are we gonna do with those three girls?"Jun asked curiously, standing up from where he seated for a few seconds.

"What do you think? We're gonna get rid of them."Nichkhun shrugged. "The Han River seems like a decent place to drown. They'll be together too, so at least they'll have the luxury of dying with their lovers."

"How kind of you."Jun nodded a bit as he heads over to their bags to pack of few of their things. "Boo-ung-ee, did you search up info on Kim Hyoyeon? We still don't know much about her. Although, she does sound familiar..."

Wooyoung stood straight as he pulled his tablet out and poked at it silently. "There wasn't much information on her in the school database."he squinted, staring into his tablet. "She transferred from a school in Japan, her father's name is Kim Seunghyun and she's 17."

"That's all you could get out of the database?"Jun sighed. "That's not much."

"Hyung."Junho clicked his tongue while shaking his head. "It's a school database, if you want more information we need someone else to find it for us."

"Hmm... You're right. Should we call Min and ask her to do some extensive research on her?"

"No time."Nichkhun grunted loudly. "Who cares who she is, we need to get rid of her first--"

THUD

"???" The four boys turn in the direction of where Chansung went only to see the said boy's body laying there on the ground. A pool of blood beginning to surround him.

Nichkhun was quick to react to the said situation, "Junho, you and Wooyoung go check on those girls!"he growled, as Jun heads over to the dead body. Getting on his knees to check the damage.

Wooyoung and Junho moved without hesitation, running up the stair cases and heading to the second floor to check up on the three girls they kept hostage.

"Jun, what happened!"Nichkhun turned to look at Jun now, getting on his knees besides the said boy.

"He's been choked by rope..."Jun explained, observing the dead weight in front of them. "The ones we used to tie those girls up with."

"What???" Nichkhun grunted as he stares down at Maknae's dead body. "How..?"

**

Earlier

"One of you go check on our guests."Nichkhun demanded as he goes to sit on a crate, playing with his own phone.

"I'll go, Hyung."Chansung spoke up, raising is palm enthusiastically. Nichkhun could only nod his head a bit, allowing the youngest of the group to do as asked.