Chapter 25

JUNG MANSION9:33 PM

JUNG MANSION
9:33 PM

Hyoyeon's POV

A lot of time had passed since Seunghyun and BoA left me here. Although they came back a while ago to drop off a bag containing the essentials that I would need. They had to leave again though, leaving me alone with Jessica, Krystal and their Mother. I was put at ease though because their Father had to head off on another business trip.

Speaking of their father, I was reminded of what had happened earlier at dinner. Mr.Jung thanked me, I get that.. But then, he apologized right after and accepted Jessica's interest in me. Makes me wonder..

'Why??'

What was this man planning? What were his reasons for suddenly being like this?

'If I remember correctly, before the dinner, Seunghyun and Mr.Jung spoke in his office.. Maybe they talked about something while in there? Something that dealt with the situation at hand..'

"Hyoyeon.."I hear Jessica's soft voice and turned my head slightly to look at her. We were currently seated in their living room, watching the news, by my request. "I'm bored..." She let out a heavy sigh, leaning on the arm of the couch, her legs crossed.

"Oh.. I'm sorry.."I replied, not really knowing if that was the appropriate reaction for this. Then again, maybe it is. I'm pretty boring.

"I don't understand why you're sorry but let's just go to my room since you're staying over."Jessica shrugged, taking the remote and shutting the TV off. "You can take a shower? After that I'll change your bandages, then you can put your pajamas on."

"Shouldn't you bathe first??"I suggested while standing up from my seat, holding my hand out to her.

Jessica took my hand and stood up, "I'll bathe after you."

"But this is your home.."

"And you are my guest."

"I may be a guest but it'd make more sense for the host of the slumber party to bathe first."

"Uh-huh, and you've been to one outside of your own home before?"Jessica replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"..."She's not wrong, I've never had a sleep over at someone else's home before. They were always uncomfortable in my point of view. I sucked at my bottom lip nervously, having nothing to say now.

"That's what I thought."Jessica pat my cheek with her free hand. A victorious grin on her.

"Why not bathe together to make it faster and cheaper?"I hear Krystal call out from behind us and turn to see her and their mother peeking out from the entrance of the living room. "Hyoyeon-unnie might have a hard time reaching some areas since her body is sore?"

"Krystal!"Jessica snapped, glaring heavily at the younger girl.

I blushed at the thought of getting in a bath with someone as beautiful as Jessica.  It was nerve wrecking to even think of. 'What would I say? Where would I look?? What do I touch? What CAN I touch? Why am I asking these kinds of perverted questions..' I mentally slap myself for having such thoughts.