Chapter 14: Jessica

•HYOYEON AND BOA'S APARTMENT•

November 6, 2014 Thursday
6:56 AM

Hyoyeon woke up hours after she and Jessica had dinner. She rubbed at her eyes tiredly before reaching out to her phone and checking to see if she had any messages or missed calls.

Unfortunately, her phone was spammed with Kakao Messages from the other girls.

After Jessica sent in that rude text yesterday, they had been arguing a bit. Especially the JeTi girls for some odd reason. The arguing between them seemed a bit heated in Hyoyeon's opinion.

'Speaking of Jessica....'

She put her phone down and looked to her other side to see sleeping beauty there. Hyoyeon sat up a little to take in Jessica's beauty, staring in awe

'She's really pretty...' Hyoyeon commented mentally as she reaches out slowly to move a strand of hair out of Jessica's face. Doing so gently so she doesn't wake the other up.

"....."Hyoyeon pushed the lone strand out of the way and stared deeply at Jessica's face. Observing it more, closer than ever.

"Having fun there?"A voice called out, causing the blonde to jump in surprise. Hyoyeon turned to the owner of the voice quickly. "Good morning."

It was BoA, the older girl stood by the open door with a smile on her face as she stared back at Hyoyeon.

"BoA-Unnie."Hyoyeon looked surprised. "You're home."

"I just got back."BoA nodded. "I see you brought Ms.Jung over."she motioned to the American girl that was in Hyoyeon's bed. "I heard what happened from Bom by the way."

"Ah.."the younger girl have a slight nod of her head, expecting yesterday's events to be leaked out to BoA quickly. "Yea.."

"You two doing alright?"

"We're fine... I think.."Hyoyeon looked to Jessica silently, wondering if she was actually fine about what happened yesterday.

"That's good, just to be sure though just stay home today and rest."BoA nodded. She knew Hyoyeon was fine with what happened but, Jessica.... There was a risk of Jessica being a light sleeper, she could be listening in on their conversation if anything.

"Ne Unnie..."Hyoyeon gave a small yawn.

"I made breakfast when I came in this morning so you and Jessica should eat."BoA suggests as she fixes the bag she had slung on her shoulder. "I have classes so I'll be leaving now if you don't mind, I'll see you later hopefully?"

"Hmm... I think I'll be back after dropping her off."Hyoyeon motioned a little to Jessica. "Which should be early since she's just eating breakfast here."

"Eating breakfast?"BoA repeated blankly. "Are you kidding me? Do her laundry first then send her home, I know she's commando right now considering the fact I saw her underwear and clothes on your bathroom floor. "She grinned when Hyoyeon's face grew red in embarrassment. "Cute, your ears are red."

"W-Wait, what if she's borrowing my--"

"I know you don't lend underwear out, and I know your reason."The older girl teased, giggling lightly. "It's pointless to lie to your Unnie, so don't try~~"BoA hummed before walking away from the door. "See you later~~~"