Chapter 1

•SEOUL NATIONAL CEMETERY •
September 22, 2014 8:33 AM

Long blonde locks follow the cool morning breeze as a lone girl in all black stood seven feet away from a family gravestone. The surname 'Kim' was carved into the smooth stone, mocking her in big letters as she observed the plaque.

Her eyes now avert down to the flowers that she loosely held with her left hand. Roses, fresh picked roses that neatly stacked on top of each other forming a bouquet. The girl looked back up at the Grave, she took deep breaths before taking a few steps closer.
Doing this only to realize another set of flowers laying there at the floor of the Family Grave.

Her stoic expression made a quick change, taking the form of disgust as she read the card that lay on top the bouquet of white lilies. The name 'Choi Seung-hyun' was the first thing that caught her attention, the hangul written neatly and boldly. She then moved her attention to the sentence, the sentence that caused her stomach to churn..

'Sorry we accidentally slaughtered you three on such a special day! Have fun in heaven.
- Choi Seung-hyun'

The blonde picked the flowers up from the ground and threw them somewhere else out of anger and frustration. In a sudden way though, pain hits. Her hands shoot up to hold at her head in pain as the flashbacks of her past force themselves onto her. Flashbacks she desperately tried to contain....

'-- raengi-! R--n..!!' Images of a woman she knew too well filled her thoughts, tears running down the woman's cheeks. Those tears mixing in with the blood that was splattered all over on her face.

"Nnnghh!!"The young girl grunted as she stumbled backwards, falling onto her butt in a bit of a panicked state as the images of the woman pierced her thoughts for a bit.

'Ru--nn!!'

"-raengi pleas--!!"

The flowers she loosely gripped before now had the life being squeezed out of them as her hands grab desperately at her head. Pain surging through, as if she was being stabbed in the brain a million times.

"Hyoraengi!"A sudden voice called out to her from her reality world, finally bringing her out of the current frustrating state. The blonde looked up quickly to see an older woman kneeling down to get at her level. A weary expression on her face as she placed a comforting hand on the young one's back.

"BoA-unnie...??" The raspy voice came out, sounding as if there was a lump stuck in her throat.

"Hyoraengi... Are you okay?? What happened??"The woman searched the other, no hesitation , looking for any signs of physical wounds. "You look okay.." She sighed in relief.

"I just--... I--"

"She was just reminded of her horrible past. That's it Bo Ah."A deep voice and footsteps caught the attention of both females. They turn their heads to the source of the sounds to see a tall man walking their way with a smile on his face. " Kim Hyo-Yeon. Good morning to you, I hope you like the flowers I brought in for your family?"

The girl that goes by the name, Kim Hyo-Yeon glares quietly at the man but quickly regained her usual stature and became emotionless as the woman helped her to her feet. That woman being Kwon Bo Ah, or BoA for short.