Chapter 3: Mission

•SM ACADEMY•
                             12:58 PM

Hyoyeon and Seunghyun now stood outside the large doors of the principal's office, talking quietly to themselves before going in. To their luck, there were no students on that floor so they could speak privately.

"Seunghyun-nim, that girl was-"

"Kim Taeyeon."Seunghyun nodded, both staring at the door in front of them instead of each other. "I know very well that Kim Taeyeon attends this school, along with other girls that are in families that own big companies."

"What should I do about her...?"

"Hyoyeon-ah, you act as if you have something to do with her." Seunghyun turned to face the nervous girl. "Do nothing about her, that mission was a long time ago. It's done now, okay? There's nothing else for you to do."

"But..."

"I get it. Your feelings are conflicted at the moment after seeing her. She was our target, her and her family. Not you. Am I right? "The older man crossed his arms while speaking. "You can rid of her if you want to, kill her, I honestly don't care. Just make sure you don't get caught, I don't wanna go through such a hassle of helping you out of the problem you caused."

"........."

"Anyways, we're here. I could give you Intel about the targets right now before we go inside but instead..."He pulled his briefcase up and opened it to pull a pack of papers out. Seunghyun handed it over to the blonde and then stared at her seriously. "This pack of papers contain information on all the targets, along with group information, and a map that shows where they usually hang out. Going with that there is a paper that shows their relationship with other students.."

"I don't get it, why do I need that type of information??"Hyoyeon asks, flipping through the papers slowly to observe her targets.

"It's simple, you could search for the people they're close to and get friendly with them, really friendly if you need to."Seunghyun shrugged, "Once again though, that's up to you. You don't have to do that if you don't want to."

Hyoyeon swallowed down the dry lump in her throat and nodded slowly. "...."

"Let's go in now. Oh and try not to be too awkward, Hyoyeon-ah." Seunghyun states teasingly while pulling a pair of glasses on. He wrapped his free hand into a fist and knocked on the large doors.

"Come in."A low raspy voice called out from the other side.

Seunghyun opened the door with a smile on his face. He held it open for the younger girl to come in as well. Hyoyeon did so and stood there as the door behind her shut.

"Ah..."Her attention went to the speaker, which was a average looking man, glasses at the bridge of his nose, papers in his hands. "You must be Kim Seunghyun and his daughter Hyoyeon, I was just reading your paper."

'Huh...??' Hyoyeon turned her head to look at Seunghyun with a confused expression.

"Ne. That is us." Seunghyun didn't even turn to look at Hyoyeon, he faced the other man with a strong stance and just continued to smile. "Annyeonghasaeyo, ji ireumeun Kim Seunghyun imnida. And this is my daughter, Hyoyeon."