Chapter 34

November 26, 2014 Wednesday
10:22 AM
No one's POV

Hyoyeon stood in front of a full body mirror within the hotel room. Her fingers lightly pushing through her now short hair.

"....."

Her brows furrowed in frustration. She suddenly grunted and ruffled her own honey blonde hair angrily.

"Aarggh!!"

"Hyo?? What's wrong??"Jessica questioned, coming out from the bathroom. "Do you not like it?" About a few minutes ago, Jessica had finished cutting Hyoyeon's hair short, by the other girl's demands.

"What??"Hyoyeon turned to Jessica quickly, responding to her words in the speed of light. "O-Of course I like it, Princess." She chuckles nervously. "It's just that... I'm so used to long hair.. And like, BoA-unnie loved it back then too.. A lot of people did.."

"O-Oh..."Jessica nodded and approached Hyoyeon, reaching out to touch her short hair. "Your long hair meant a lot to you, huh?"

"Somewhat.. People always told me I looked better with my long hair..."

"Hyoyeon, you'll always look good to me. No matter what."

"Thanks Sica, that means a lot coming from you."

"Of course it does."The Ice Princess nodded confidently, giving her a wink. "Anyways, let's go bathe now. I finished cleaning the floor, we just need to clean ourselves up."

"Right, you can go firs--"

"Nope, let's go together." Jessica got behind Hyoyeon swiftly, pushing her towards the entrance of the bathroom. "It'll be romantic."she pointed out, excited as she shut the door behind them. Locking it. "And faster."

She then heads over to the bathtub to turn the knob on. Wanting to fill the tub up with warm-ish water.

"But--"

"No, no complaints. We've been through this already. And I've already seen and felt everything, so it's okay." The older of the two snaked out of her pajamas quickly. Showing off her bare skin, her clothes hitting the ground. "Let's go."

Hyoyeon blushed in embarrassment and spun around on the balls of her heels, keeping her gaze off of Jessica. "I c-can't.. Y-you're too--..."

"Hyoyeon... It's cute that you find me really attractive like this, to the point that you can't even face me sometimes."Jessica started, placing a hand on her hip and staring at the girl's back. "But, right now, I need you to woman up and strip down so we can bathe, okay??"

"....."

"Just last week, you were dominant enough to pin me to the bed for a hot make out session. What happened to that courage?? If that's not enough, just yesterday we also had se-"

"Are you trying to encourage me?? Because, reminding me of what we did is not going to help..."

"Ugh... Either you get out of those clothes or I do that for you."Jessica rolled her eyes, taking a few steps closer. When she was directly behind the blonde, she placed hands on her shoulders and whispered softly into her ear. "Which involves a lot of touching.."

Hyoyeon's eyes widened. She felt a chill go down her spine as the hands on her shoulders slide down to the hem of her shirt. Squeaking when the cloth was suddenly pulled upwards and off of her. Leaving the younger in nothing but her bra and shorts.