About Cyan

Cyan is a water elemental dragon, and Spyro's older brother. A dragon of blue scales, white horns, sky blue underside and wings, aqua-green tail tip and wing tips, Cyan was born one year before the Year of the Dragon, the year of which Spyro hatched.

His tail and wing tips are the shape of a water drop, indicating that he is indeed a water elemental dragon. His eyes are aqua-green.

Cyan was raised by his mother, who gave Spyro's egg to be under Ignitus's care for the Year of the Dragon. Cyan and Spyro's father had died from The Ice Cold, a disease in which freezes an Ice Dragon from the inside out.

Cyan was happily living with his mother in a safe haven known as Sanctum, a place for dragons to rest and flee to from danger.

They lived in Sanctum for two years, until Malefor raided the city, killing Cyan's mother along with the rest of the citizens.

Cyan was the only one to escape, being small enough to slip out of sight from Malefor's forces. Cyan never knew who was responsible for the death of his mother. He stood from a cliff, sadly watching Sanctum being burned to flames by Malefor. He watched in horror as his mother was burned into ashes, a sight he would never forget, a sight that filled his heart with complete depression, a depression that had the potential to last forever.

After that day, he would constantly travel, searching for help, searching for somewhere to live and stay safe. But everywhere he went, havoc was already upon it.

Cyan would normally find a tree to sleep under at night, or a cave he would find carved into a mountain.

Cyan bears the element of water which is quite rare, and is able to breathe water and create tsunamis. He can make a ball of water in his paw, and throw it.

His power is quite remarkable and rare, but he doesn't see the great qualities he has. Cyan often cries himself to sleep, thinking of how useless he is to the world and that nobody loves him. He is incredibly insecure, and very sensitive and emotional. One thing can make him sad for months on end. Even encouragement or compliments don't change his depressed mood.

He later meets Spyro as an adult, and develops a huge interest in Cynder from first glance. He is easily jealous of Spyro in the first hour of their reunion, seeing that he has Cynder, his Legendary Status, Four Elements, and all the attention and love.

The Earth Guardian, Terrador, offers him a place to stay at the Dragon Temple, the same place of which Spyro's egg once rested in the Year of the Dragon. Cyan politely took the offer, and now lives within the Dragon Temple, still crying daily and feeling sorry for himself.

Although Cyan is a depressed character, he's kind to others, and polite to dragonesses. He is selfless yet self-centered, and is most likely to talk about how pitiful his life is as a conversation.

Spyro loves him, but Cyan constantly begs to differ. Overall, Cyan is the main character in this book, and he's mine.

Enjoy this book, it is actually a rewrite of my last Spyro story, which I think was kind of off, so this is hopefully a better version.

Don't forget to vote and comment. I appreciate all of it.