k9

(Remember that you can choose to skip this chapter if it will confuse you but remember that when you go deep into the story line,you might regret it)

I made it out barely alive.

 I came to a hault when I spotted a car a few yards away,my leg had finally stopped bleeding, drying my blood neatly to my ripped blue jeans.

Luckily, the car was unlocked...an automatic to be precise.

I eyed the red 2014 red siana before Scooting in to take in the new car smell as I started the engine and drove off with dangerous speed.

After a few minute,I relaxed comfortably knowing that I was not being followed and turned on the radio.

My greediness got me into this shit I was in.

I collected the envelope, leaving no trace that someone had been in the empty room, making it out safely about to reach for the door until my eyes caught something.

I retreated away from the door, coming  closer to the item on the table near the vase, daring not to touch it. It bore strange and expensive looking marks bounded with gold linings. It was no bigger than my palm but it looked worth a fortune, nothing less than fifty thousand dollars.

HOLY SHIT.

What could that little money add to the owner of this house?

 Besides it was Allen Richard, he possessed more than 60 million estates in the world at his fingertips. Established the world's largest oil company to top it all of.

Thinking of how much money he gained in a minute, drove a greedy shiver down my spine.

I was going  take every single thing he had and watch him beg and plead for it just like he had done. He took everything away from me , so I would repay the favour by starting with this.

With no further thought.I grabbed the pebble on the floor, smiling hungrily at it before tucking it into my pocket safely.

Victory wasn't mine for  long as  I took a step and I regretted it immediately.

The alarms blew at full sound,rattling everything  including my ear drums. I watched in horror as men dressed in black fled into the room, armed with weapons all made of silver.

Of course, Richard wouldn't care the amount it cost, only the speed it would use to remove pests like me. I did any smart thing a pest would do.

I made a run for it.

I ran up the flight of stairs,badging from one room to another,dodging  bullets and doing anything that would keep me alive.

I knew the game had ended when they surrounded me and started closing up but my instincts were as sharp as adrenaline surged through me, knowing the next point of escape would mean death. I cared less as I dived Into the glass window, flying out with  the pieces of glass .

I prepared myself for the feeling of dying, thinking of what awaited me at the end of my flight. Maybe more men in black, shooting of what would remain of my corpse or the hard ground swallowing me up as I slammed hard into it.

I felt my eyes close, seeing my last view of the now alert butler looking at me puzzled.

I crashed into something, forcefully pulling me down with so much energy, I forced my eyes to open as water filled my nose.I wrestled and fought with the water not to drown until I felt myself floating. I coughed out the water and took deep breaths, realizing I had just plunged into a 9 ft swimming pool.