chapter 29

She knew she loved him,
When home went from being a place,
To being a person.
    -E.leventhat.

Load the media!!!

Selami.

"Why don't you make the first move?"Charlotte practically screamed through the phone.

"No...he won't listen."

The anger in Dereks eyes yesterday scared me to death.Just when I closed my eyes to give in to Micks demand,he suddenly appeared from his trip to Tokyo and beat him to pulp.His fighting skills were really impressive and it shocked me how buff Mick was but didn't throw a single punch at him.

"Seduce him then."She said.I could tell from her voice that she was smiling at the thought.

"What does that mean?"I asked.Derek had taught me lots of words but I had never heard that one before.

"You are kidding."She gasped."How did you enter the ripe age of eighteen without knowing the word seduce."

"Well........" I hated questions like this.

"No way." She heaved a breath."You are still a virgin?"

"Can I come in?" I heard his voice and turned to see him standing at the door way.He always made me forget how to breathe,how could I?When all he was wearing was his dark blue Calvin Klein boxers.For some reason he didn't look at me,he just stared at the tiles like he was studying them and trying to make out meaning from it.

"Sel..Is he there?"She screamed through the phone causing him to arch his eyebrow."Are you giving him your virg...."

Before she could continue,I quickly cut the call and flung my phone to the side."Yes you can."I said as I dragged the duvet up to my waist to cover my bare laps.

"About yesterday.."I started.

He raised his hands up to silence me. "Selami I don't want to hear it."He sighed as he rubbed his neck,not meeting my eyes.

He only used my full name when he was mad at me and judging by his expression, he was more than mad.

"Get dressed,we are going to the beach."He said before turning around to leave.He looked worse from the back,his waist was very lean and his muscles contracted as he breathed heavily.I missed the way he held me each night as we slept together,the way I listened to his breathing until it became steady,showing that he was asleep.

Not long before he was gone,my phone rang again and not surprisingly it was Charlotte."He said we are going swimming."I answered before she could bombad me with questions.

After a long silence ,she said."Do you remember the black Victoria secret bikini I begged you to buy last week?"

..........................................................................................................................................................................

"Do not."He replied not looking up from his phone.I looked at the digital camera Mick had bought for me during our fake date yesterday and back up at him,contemplating If I would follow his instruction.

Derek liked his things private-away from the public but something made me feel that there was more to his privacy but I wouldn't ask  since we were not on speaking terms.When he said we were going to the beach,he meant his private one in Melbourne,it was an hour ride using his train.The beach was big enough to contain thirty speed boats,a volley ball area and a beach house but it was bigger than normal beach houses so I called it a mansion,it was suituated near the centre of the ocean with a white bridge leading to the entrance of the house.