chapter 12.

I want to be your favourite hello
And your hardest goodbye.
       -anon

Selami.

I touched my cheek again to make sure that I wasn't dreaming,my body couldn't stop vibrating. I was meant to hate him.....what are my saying?...I still hated him alot.

But why did just his single breath on my face affect me so badly?

Are you afraid.He had asked.

My legs wobbled like jelo as I made my way outside his house, the bright sun was the first contact I met making my body feel hotter than it already was.

"Your ride is here,ma'am." A firm english accent adressed me.

I squinted searching through the burning light; who had said that,walking closer not paying attention to the ground and then I missed a step almost rolling down to my doom until a pair of strong arms caught me again, sending stronger vibes round my body.

"Be careful." He said almost sounding like a whisper coming from behind me.

Before I could respond, he was gone making me think I had imagined what had just happened but my imagination wasn't all that wild...right?

"Let me help you down." The same english accent said,as he drew closer to me. He was dressed in a black and white suite making him look formal but rich,from the few strands of grey hair with brown tender eyes I guessed he was in his early fourties.

"Thank you." I smiled holing on to him as we went down the steps.

"May I say, it is a pleasure meeting you,ma'am" He smiled kissing my hands.

"Am selami not ma'am." I smiled back sliding into the car.

"And am Gremlin, at your service."

"Okay.can I go home?" I asked politely.

"Don't bother...Master Derek has given me your address." He replied,starting the engine.

How did he know where I lived?

"Everything...okay?"Gremlin asked,confused by my sudden silence.

"Why is your master...so.....cold?" I said calmly, suprised at my own question.

"I've known Derek since he was a toddler..his not cold...he was forced to be that way... It is  not in my position to tell you his story ...he will when his ready to." He replied,driving the car through the gate.

Forced? How? Why?.

There was so much I wanted to know but I knew better than to get involved with someone like him...I would stay out of his buisness until this three months were over. I had already made it past the first week.

The image of the boy who had carried me out of the interview wasn't cold neither was the one who saved me from falling. Different thoughts about him ran through my head that I didn't realize that I was already home.

How close was his house from mine? Maybe I had been to occupied to notice how far the ride was.

"Thank you." I said, coming down from the car.

He nodded and drove away, the day was already breaking and the cold breeze made me shiver a bit before stepping inside.

The wounds on my knuckles were already healing and hurt less. Alec did a good job covering them up, she was a professional in anything cosmetic.The door was unlocked and the inside was dark..the power must have gone out again.