chapter 28

The first time you fall inlove,
It changes your life forever
And no matter how hard you
Ty that feeling never goes away.
           -Anon.

Selami.

"Stop smiling."Oliver scolded again.

I couldn't help it.I moved back in with Derek a week ago but it felt like I had been with him throughout my life.We talked and laughed mostly,I never knew he had a funny bone neither did I know that he could cook,he cooked dinner all the time even when I insisted,he disagreed.I couldn't sit back and watch him take care of me so One night when he wasn't yet back from work I planned to make him dinner this time,before I could get a pan from the cabinet he barged in with an annoyed expression.

"Sel." He called in a low but deadly voice.I gulped as he walked further to me and gently took the pan from my hands.He came closer to me so that our noses were touching and I could feel his breath."Never defy me again."He said.He brought his neck down to my face and trailed his soft lips along my cheek,just when I thought he would break the rule about him touching me unless I begged,he drew back and said."Am making dinner and I will feed you.period."

And just like that,he made chicken soup and fed me like a child while I sat obediently on his lap.I could feel his bulge but he ignored the throb and continued feeding me till the plate was empty then he instructed me to have my bath,then some minutes later he returned with a novel in his hands,the same one he read to me every night before I slept in his arms-The enchanted love story of Romeo and juliet.I didn't understand what he read most of the time but when he saw my confused expression he explained it all to me and the next morning I would wake up to his arms holding me tightly to him and my cheek wrested on his naked chest.

"Sel."Oliver yelled."Are you paying attention?" He snapped.

"Yes..I am." I answered back and cleared thoughts of him from my head.

"Good now,keep your face straight."He replied.

I maintained a straight face like he said till the pictures were over.After that I checked the phone Derek had bought for me but there were no calls or text,completely nothing.He left earlier this morning and left me a note,saying that he was traveling to Tokyo for a business meeting but I expected him to leave a text or something to inform me that he had arrived safely.

"Hey Sel."Someone said seductively from behind me.I knew it wasn't Derek because his voice was naturally seductive and deep,the person behind me sounded like he was trying to sound like it.

I turned around to meet a wild grin with the face of a blonde haired boy,bearing the name of Mick Wyler.

"What are you doing here?"I asked giving him the look of disgust as he slowly ran a scan round my body.

"There are two things involved."He smiled."Either we go on a date and you kiss me or I tell the world the real owner of our school."

I sucked in a breath.This was Derek's most vital secret and because of my carelessness everyone would know..unless..

"Fine.I will do it."I replied confidently.Derek had been taking care of me for the past two months so this was the little I could do to say thank you.

"Okay then,I hope you are a good kisser."He smirked.As much as I wanted to slap him,I had to control my temper and remember that this was all for Derek and him alone.Mick strode towards me and grabbed my hand,his hands were huge and rough unlike Dereks which seemed to fit perfectly into my mine.

"Believe me ,Babe, this hands can do wonders than you can ever imagined."He walked me out of the studio and into his car.

"So where are you taking me?" I asked as I stared at me phone,still waiting for a call from him.