chapter 27

Selami,

I waited at the exact location Oliver had texted me to meet him ,I was freezing,It was unlike him to send me a text,he always called or better still came to visit whenever I had a gig or project.What was very odd was how the outfit he sent his assistant to drop off looked exactly like the one I had designed on my sketch pad..which I had left at-Dereks house.

Before I could process all that was going on,a blue limo,the exact color of my gown pulled to a hault in front of me.The window screen whined down to reveal a driver."Are you miss Ann?" He asked.

This was certainly his doing,he thought money could buy everything,including forgiveness.Few days back he told me he couldn't do without having sex and now he was trying to blind me with things like this.

"No I am not." I answered the driver.

He looked at me for a while then back at something in his hands."Isn't this your photo?" He asked,flashing me a picture of my first photo shoot.

"Open the door." I mumbled as I reached for the door handle.He knew I would be forced to enter the car,the weather was getting worse.

I slid into the warm seat to meet red flowers decorated at every inch of the car." Tell your boss he is a fool." I yelled.

The driver turned to look at me like I was a crazed person."You can tell him that when you see him."He commented and started the engine.

So I was right and this was all Dereks doing.

The ride was silent and long but I couldn't hide the small smile forming on my cheeks.It was unlike Derek to do something like this.

"We are here." The driver said as he turned off the engine.

"Thank you." I tried a smile as I reached for the handle of the door.Before I could jerk it open,someone already did so and standing in front of me was a man dressed in a black suite but it wasn't any man,it was Derek.

"Lets go Ann." He said.

"You just expect me to go,just because you said....."

He dragged me out of the car forcefully and lifted me off my feet bridal style."Derek put me down." I screamed.

"Murphy park the car and leave the keys with Gremlin."He ordered.The driver who I assumed was Murphy nodded and walked away leaving me in the arms of his boss.

"Ann.Stay still the walk is slippery."He said.

I continued rustling in his grip but he was determined to carry me all through the way.He came to a hault and sat me on a chair.

"Derek..where are you?" I called when I heard no movement.I was about to search for him in the darkness until the place lit up.

It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen,There was water and it was dancing according to a soft back ground music and beside it was a glass ground and something like diamonds were placed on it to spell a word.I got up from my seat to move closer towards it,it was a silly idea to walk with heels on  glass and I found out about this as I tripped and landed on someone who held my waist.

"Do you want to move closer?"He asked,his lips so close to my neck.

I nodded and he guided me as I walked forward to the glass ground,they were actual diamonds which surrounded it to spell.

I want you more than you want me.

"This is my way of apologizing for what I did on the day of the...interview...."

Before he could continue I pulled him into a hug,I knew I was disobeying his request but I needed to hold him.

"Sel move back in with me."He whispered into my ear as he hugged me back.

Next update soon.Thank you for your patience.

vote

comment