chapter 20

(You would really want to load this media,trust me you will not regret it at all.)

If I cry infront of you,
I'm really hurting.
I hate crying infront of people,
I feel weak,like am begging,
For sympathy and that's not me.
              -Anonymous.

Selami.

I tried jumping out of the car twice but after my second attempt he  switched to fingerprint auto lock so I was stuck here until God knows when,as he drove to Gods knows where.

"Why are you so quiet?" He asked,trying to start a conversation.

I remained silent and stared at the window.So far this was the eighth tree we had passed.Ignoring him was easier when he left the house in the morning probably to hook up with another girl but when he showed up during the shoot,I was shocked and his comment on the pictures made me smile a little before he ruined it  all by dragging me into this car and forcing me to talk to him.

"Okay then." He said lowly,making a U-turn.

I stretched my hand to lower the air conditioner and he did the same.His hand was large ontop of mine,so warm but yet so deadly,he traced his hand down slowly,teasing me and at the same time making me think about him.

"Do-o-nt do th-a-at." I stammered,removing my hands from his but he held on to it until I pinched him and he let go.

"We're' here." He cleared his throat,parking the car under a tree.

I waited for him to do his finger scan before I raced out of the car.We were in the middle of nowhere but nowhere was beautiful,a huge waterfall was right in front of me,gushing out lots of water and beside it was a little forest,surrounded by birds and different kinds of flowers;all noisy but sounded like music to my ears.

"Do you like it?" He whispered behind my ears.

"Yes." I shivered from the contact of his breath fanning my neck.

"It is  my tropical rainforest waterfall." He answered,reaching for the hem of my shirt.

"What are you doing?" I snapped,shifting away from him.

"This is what I do whenever am so mad."His mouth tightened as he flung his tie and unbuttoned his shirt.

I literally did not breathe,his body was so perfectly lined like that of a greek god.He looked at me and winked as he unbuckled his trousers and threw it on my head.

"Stop looking." He teased.

He took some steps backward and came racing forward then he flipped and jumped sinking deep into the water.

"Not funny." I yelled when he did not float back up.

I waited and waited and waited......he did not...No he couldn't have...

But then again,he was a fool and I became the bigger one as I tossed my clothes and dove in.

"Derek." I called out."Der...."

My voice was cut off as something dragged me down into the water,I struggled but it did not let go as it held me and swam to a different direction.

"Took you long enough." He said,lifting me out of the water as he stood on a rock.He was not dead but right now I was seeing that as an option

"Your a.." I choked on my words as I fought for more air.

What was with him and drowning me?

"So you can swim?" He asked,surprise was evident in his face.