High School

Dean's POV

"I can't do this" I say as I parked in the furthest spot away from the school.

"Yes you can" Sam reassured me.

"What if nobody likes me"

"They will love you I promise"

"You can't know that" I whispered before opening the car door and stepping out. This does not end well. I dont know how to make friends. I never have made a friend. And I sure as hell can't start now.

"Lets do this" Sammy said walking towards the school.

"Yeah." I agreed less enthusiastic. The school was bigger in the inside, or at least it looked like it. I walked side by side with Sam past groups of students. Jocks, all staring and giving me weird looks, the popular girls who chatted and whispered things I thought were probably about me, and the punks/stoners, who smoked, laughed, and listened to a song I was pretty sure was called Welcome to the Black Parade?

One particular punk caught my eye, he had a number of piercings, a cigarette thing in between his index finger and thumb that billowed white smoke and the bluest eyes I have ever seen. I couldn't help but stare, once I realised what I was staring a deep blush red up my cheeks, I looked over at him once more and I swear I saw him wink before turning back to his friends. Good going Winchester he probably thinks your a disgusting fag, like everyone else does.

Sam and I find the front office just as the first bell rings and student flood the hallways, walking to first period.

"Dean and Sam Winchester, we're new and need our schedules."

"Alrighty" she hands us two pieces of paper "Castiel and Gabriel Novak over here will show you around, good?"

"Yes thank you" I said before turning to the two boys one was my height and the other was noticeably shorter. I looked closer, the boy from earlier! Oh no not him. He's probably going to beat me up.

"Hey I'm Dean" I squeaked extending my hand. He looked down and disregarded it and I quickly pulled it back embarrassed.

"Hey I'm Castiel" his voice was so gravely and hot, even though he had his beanie on I still noticed his unruly sex hair.

Shit I'm staring again.

"Um I have English first" I managed to say.

"Room 221?"

"Yeah"

"Mr. Watson?"

"Um yes" how does he know?

"Cool I have him first period too, he can kind of be an ass at some times though, so watch out" He said smiling, god he was beautiful when he smiled, his blue eyes.......no dean he's probably straight.

"Lead the way" I can't help but smirk. Maybe this year won't he so bad after all.