Explinations

Castiel's POV

Dean had called me drunk last night again. I really think I need to brake all of deans bad habits, the drinking, the smoking. It was all fun for a while but now he needed to get his act together.

It was about 9:30 am when I woke up this morning, still to early if you ask me and now all I wanted was to see Dean. To touch Dean. To be with Dean. He should be coming home anytime now. All I had to do was wait.

20 minutes later Dean came rushing through the door and he ran up to the bathroom quickly turning on the shower and hopping in.

"Is everything okay up there Dean?" I yelled not knowing what was going on.

"Umm yeah Cas everything is fine." His voice shook and I ran up to the bathroom knocking on the door.

"What's wrong Dean? Are you sure you're okay? What happened at Benny's?"  The questions flowed as he locked himself behind the bathroom door and refused to open it.

"Really it's nothing Cas, please just go away." But if I knew one thing, it's that you cannot trust a sad Dean Winchester alone in the bathroom.

"Dean just come out as we'll talk about it, please? I don't want you to do anything stupid."  I heard him laugh and twisted sadistic laugh from the other side of the door.

"Too late Cas, it's to late now."  I grew even more worried as the words left his mouth and I twisted the door knob once more trying to get to Dean.

"Dean what did you do! Please just let me in and we can talk about it Dean!  . . . please." I sank to the floor and thought back to the first day of school, when I told him I was gay he scratched his wrists and now I was scared.

"Please Cas I don't wanna hurt you anymore then I already have!" The voice got closer as I heard him turn the lock as open the door.

No face to face all I could do was stare into his eyes. His beautiful green eyes.

"You haven't hurt me Dean." I stood up and took a step closer and laid one of my hands on his chest.

"But I'm about to Cas, and then I'm gonna leave and you won't stop me." I felt tears well up in my eyes. And my heart beat faster and faster.

"Where will you be going Dean?" I knew the answer but I didn't want to think of it. I didn't want to think about loosing Dean.

"Anywhere but here Cas, anywhere that I can't hurt you." He walked into the living room and I followed taking a seat by him on the couch.

"What did you want to tell me dean?" He eyes saddened and he looked to the floor.

"Well I was at Benny's yesterday night and something happened. . . I got super super drunk and called you but after that Meg came up to me and started flirting. I don't remember the rest of that night but this morning I woke up in Benny's spare bed naked next to Meg." I looked at Dean.

Dean had slept with Meg?

The love of my life just willingly climbed into bed with some whore? Meg masters? Talk about low life. But that doesn't change the fact that it happened.

"I'm gonna go Cas, he stood up off of the couch and started walking towards the door. And I didn't stop him, I didn't get up, I didn't say a word, and I let him leave.

I let him leave.

AN

Hey guys I know I can't live without couple drama🎈