Getting to know you

Deans POV

Who no way he just did that..... No way Castiel the boy with a bad ass reputation and leader of the punks, just stood up for the nerd Dean Winchester. This was not happening....this was not happening. I'd never admit this in person but holy fuck was I turned on right now.

"What the hell was that about man?" I managed to choke out.

"Crowley is an old friend." He smiled and took a seat next to me.

"Do I want to know about it?"

"Last year he was picking on some guy, I kicked his ass. Nothing more to it." His tongue messed with his lip ring and I shifted uncomfortably to try and hide the growing bulge in my pants.

"Holy shit Cas your like God." he threw his head back and laughter shaking the table.

"Then I guess that makes you my angel." He pulled his face closer to mine and I could feel his hot breath on my undoubtedly bright red cheeks.

"I-I'm gay." I blurted out immediately regretting it. His face froze and stared silently at me, not moving.

Oh no no no no no no why Winchester. Oh my god why did I just did that, I finally had a friend and now he's going to leave and probably never talk to me again. Oh my god I'm such a fuck up. I reached down and scratched my wrists through my jacket.

Castiel seemed to notice because he gently grabbed my arm gently, keeping eye contact, and leaned closer.

"So am I."

Ring ring ring (whatever a lunch bell sounds like)

I grabbed my backpack and ran out of the lunch room to 6th period. Suddenly I wasn't looking forward to 7th period as much.

Castiel's POV

"I-I'm gay"

No way. No way. No way. I was so happy and shocked I couldn't even move, much less talk. He reached down and scratched at his wrist, why would he do that?

I grabbed his arm and leaned closer to him. "So am I"

Ring ring ring

I looked up at the bell and when I looked back down dean was already out the door. "Damn it" I cursed silently to myself.

Great I scared him off, why does this always happen to me? No way I can face him again not after this. Fuck, I really really liked him.

Dean's POV

The rest of the day seemed to go on forever and usually I like school but all I could think about was a certain pair of blue eyes.

Castiel never showed up for 7th hour, which only confirmed my suspicion, I chased him off.

After school needed I when out to the impala waited for Sam.

"Hey dean!" Sam yelled jogging towards the car.

"Hey who is this." I turned my head to the short guy with a lollipop hanging out of his mouth.

"Um this is my friend Gabriel." his cheeks turned red.

"Hey there dean-o." Gabriel smiled.

"Um hey are you and Sam gonna hang out?"

"Well my dick of a brother ditched on me so, yeah I guess." he shrugged his shoulders and looked at the ground.

"Who's your brother?"

"His name is Castiel." I stiffened at the name.

"Yeah sure you guys can hangout and I'll drive you home after I guess."

"Appreciate it dean-o"

"Dont mention it" I climbed into the drives seat and Sam and gabe got in the back.

AN

Sorry about all the POV change in this, an update coming soon I think.