Chapter 3

Masters pov

When i was holding her against the wall i felt a tingle in my body then stuff that happened to her came to my mind. "Ahh! What the fuck!" I let go of her as everything that happened to her came in mg mind. As i was reading her mind i saw a little girl with a guy which must be her and her father.

He's whipping her non stop then theres more images of her getting beat in the past few years theres then one with her dad and he shot her. Shes in the  hospital in coma. Then theres some with people bullying her at school. Then comes the night I kidnapped then were at today.

I grab my head in pain with all her past in my head and it finally goes away. Then i look up to see her in the corner scared to death. I then  stand up and up and go over to pick her up i set her on the bed and we stare at each other  for a while. Am I'm going to get punished she quietly whispers. Not right now is all i say then i did the weirdest thing ever. I hugged her for a very long time

Jades pov

Um why is he hugging me. As i was about to ask him h asks me what my name is. Jade i whisper quietly. Mine is Trevor he says. Im still in his hands and he has me wrapped in his hands. Im sorry he says.

He lets go of me and he can tell im confused on what he is all sorry for besides kidnapping me. Im sorry for everything your dad has done when i was chocking you somehow your mind and past got linked to me. All i say is oh. Then right when i was about to get up to go get him his breakfast he grabs my wrist and ask were I'm going.

I don't know what came among me but i yell out TO GET YOUR BREAKFAST AND TO BE YOUR SLAVE LIKE YOU TOLD ME TO BE. I cover my mouth with my hands. I made him really mad and he starts chocking me this time slamming my head against the wall three times then he runs out of the room fast and a second later comes back with a whip.

Oh no not again i say in my head. Them he rips my shirt of and says i will whip you ten times for being rude. Then he starts whipping  me and whipping me and i think it was more than ten times i saw blood all over me he whipping me so much i blacked out once again