Chapter 15

Jades pov

All day I've been in the room watching tv. I have my arm and legs elevated on pillows and I'm bored out of my mind. Hey love, Trevor says walking in. I don't say anything and kept my eyes on the television.

Hey babe, i was wondering if you would you know go on a movie date with me? I shrugged my shoulders. Sure, i don't have anything to do since I'm handicap for a while.

He picked me up and carried me all the way to there movie room. Wait they have a movie room?! He sat me down in the recliner chair.

What movie do you want to watch? Hmm i don't know you pick, Trevor said. How about Toy story! Eww not that kiddy movie. How about the avengers!

After about ten minutes of arguing we decided on Toy story.

In the middle of the movie Trevor was just staring at me. Trevor do you need something? No, just looking at my beautiful wife. I just gave him a slight smile. Look J, i didn't mean to hurt you, you just made me so angry. Yeah but you hurt me a lot Trev. Maybe we should take a break from eachother just for a day. You go hang out with your friends and i hang out with your sis.

Deal, he smiled and lifted me up. We made it to his sisters door.

Hey Taylor, i said while smiling. Hey Jade she smiled back. Trevor sat me on her bed and waved a goodbye. Omg Jade tell me all about you and Trevor. Have you guys kissed yet! Um our relationship is not so great. Why are you so excited, i said while chuckling.

Nothing just a big secret I'm waiting to tell you about! Go ahead, i giggled. Ok so, i know I'm young and everything but i have a boyfriend, she squealed. Hes so nice and handsome! He offered to even buy my lunch at school for the whole week! I giggled, thats nice Taylor, he seems pretty nice.

After talking watching movies and eating ice cream i finally headed to bed. Taylor wheeled me to the door and we said our goodnights. I opened the door to see Trevor sleep with some different girl again. Trevor I whispered as tears came pouring down my face. He just keeps breaking my heart.

I wheeled my self as fast as i could but he stopped me. What do you want Trevor? I had tears coming down like a waterfall. Jade, i didn't really mean to sleep with that girl i was drunk.  Ok Trevor, just go back to bed with that girl.

I know this is bad timing Jade but im hungry. Im really really hungry Jade! I wheeled myself back because his eyes were turning dark. Umm, not today hun. Sorry i cant Jade! His fangs were coming out and he sped over to me gripping my neck. He pulled me to a room and started kissing me down to my neck then he bit me. All the blood was flowing out of my body into his mouth. He finished and licked the mark.

He bit his wrist and held it to my mouth. Drink. No thanks Trevor. Drink it Jade your leg and arm and will heal. Fine, i sighed. I let the blood drip into my mouth. The whole time i was frowning because it was absolutely disgusting.

He left the room and came back with a black boot. He used his strength to break the cast. Then he put the boot on. Now you can walk love, your arm wont be healed till next week.

I walked back to our room and saw that the slut left. Babe? What, i spat out still angry of what he did. Im sorry i promise it wont happen again. I know he wont keep the promise so i just nod.

He came closer to me and pulled me to his chest and smashed his lips onto mine. I stood there shock but then started kissing him back. He bit my lip for entrance but i didn't let him in. I felt a tight grasp on my but and gasped giving him time to enter in.  His tongue roamed inside my mouth then he broke it apart. Our noses connected, I love you Jade. I love you too?

Not a very long chapter, but i updated so ... Yay! What do you think about there relationship?