Chapter 23

Before i start this chapter i just want to say...... THANK YOU FOR 3k READS!!!! Can't believe this book got so many views and votes.

Now too the chapter😂

Jades pov

"Trevor stop the babies from crying please", i sigh as i try to get at least thirty more minutes of sleep.

I've been getting up nonstop in the middle of the night to check on them. He gets up out of bed while rocking the babies back to sleep.

He hummed s lullaby while the babies drifted into a sleep. "Your a great father", I whispered while keeping my eyes closed.

I felt a dip in the bed and his arms around my waist, "I know i am". I snuggled up closer to him. The presence of him made me feel safe.

"We've been through a lot", i sigh. "Now look at us we have a family now". He turns over to my and kisses my nose."if it weren't for your parents you wouldn't be with me". "True, i say while smiling.

I fall into another sleep.

***

After a thirty minute nap i get out of bed to feed the babies then shower. Im kind of scared to breast feed so I'm sticking with bottles for now.

"Who's hungry", i giggle as Johnny eyes shoot wide open. He holds his hands up and i pick him up.

Holding the bottle to his mouth i wait till he begins to drink the warm milk." Come on", i say as i put the bottle to his lips. He opens his eyes and starts sucking on the bottle.

His eyes flutter and they slowly close as he's half way through the bottle. I lay him back down and pick Julia up. She whines a little while squirming in my arms. I put the bottle to her lips and she sucks on it immediately.

I sway with her in my arms while humming the same lullaby that Trevor was humming earlier. As I hummed she feel back to sleep.

I wad glad for the help of Maggie today later on. She's been begging to see the babies. I hear the door bell rings which must be her. "Coming!" I walk down the stairs and open the door. She hugs me so tight that i can barely breathe.

"Were are they"! Shes so hyper. "Maggie calm down there sleep", I giggle as she frowns. "You can go see them but please be quiet i just put them back to sleep.

"She zipped her mouth and threw her key away and smiled. "No sounds", she whispered. We walked to the room and the first thing she does when she enters the room Is

Make a sound. She literally screamed at the top of her lungs as she ran up to the twins saying how gorgeous they were.

To bad for me they woke up crying. "Maggie, i said no sound" i picked Johnny up while she picked Julia up.

Whats her name she said smiling down at her. "Julia". "Hello Julia I'm your aunt Maggie". I giggle at Maggie who's acting as if she's never seen babies before.

"This Johnny i say while looking into his bluish brown eyes. Thats weird how i haven't noticed his eyes when he was born.

I looked at Julia and one eye was brown the other was blue.

"Unique".

We head downstairs and hold them while we catch up with each others life. Even though i knee Maggie for a few months she was like i knew her for a billion of years.

"We were sisters basically"! The baby slept all day basically. They only cried when they were hungry or needed a diaper changed.

"I have a surprise", Maggie says. "What surprised i say while looking confused. "Im staying here with you at the castle", she squeals. I hug her and smile. "Lets celebrate"!

"Lets just say we had to much candy and sweets and I didn't turn out well".

I updated. Long chapter Yay!! Ok so the epilogue is going to be next which may be updated next Friday or sooner. The epilogue is going to be years later not sure how many. Also the Sequel will be out right after the epilogue. Its called ..... Stalked by a vampire. I already have a chapter ready to post for the sequel next week. Stay tuned for the epilogue😂.

Bye for now my wattpaders ......

Comment a nickname i should calm you guys💗