Chapter 21

Jades (pov)

I officially have a huge belly! Its only been for months since I've been pregnant and i think I'm close to going into labor.

Trevor, i yell. "Yes babe". Can you bring me some hot Cheetos and peanut butter. "Alright", he chuckled.

Ever since i was pregnant I've been craving spicy foods and to top off the spicy foods i either crave peanut butter or pickles.

He brings it up and hands me them. Thanks, i say with the biggest smile. He chuckles and walks away.

As eating away at the hot Cheetos, and peanut butter I thought of all the names for the baby. I smiled at some of the cute names I thought about.

"Hey Trevor", i yelled." Yes love". How about we name our son hotdog! "What ever you want to name him love, he chuckled.

I giggled and went back to eating. The doctor should be here in a hour, i thought. So maybe I'll take a short nap while i wait.

~*~*~

I was awoken by someone shaking."Hmm"? "Wake up the doctor is here". I nodded and slowly got up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

The doctor gave me a ultrasound, telling me the baby was healthy and fine. Also I'm due in three weeks! Im scared  because I'm only sixteen having a baby! I mean who wouldn't be scared?

Trevor, I'm scared. " Scared of what love"? Im scared of having the baby. What if i font make it after the labor? " Don't think like that Jade". Fine, i sighed.

After the doctor left i walked downstairs craving vanilla ice cream. I open the freezer and my ice cream is nowhere to be found.

Trevor!

"Yes".

Did you eat my ice cream! He hesitated for a moment then yelled "no".

Yes you did!

"No i didn't"!

Yes you did!

Ugh! Just never mind Trevor. Maggie walked in with a whole bunch of groceries. Did you buy ice cream, I squealed.

"Yes i did", she laughed. I opened the tub of ice cream and began eating it while asking Maggie how her day went.

She is the best friend you could ask for. She's always there for me and helps me during the times I'm scared saying it's alright.

I guess my life is going good i can say.

----------------------------------------------------

Ok so i was wondering if you guys would like a sequel to this story. NO IM NOT ENDING THE STORY RIGHT NOW. If you do want a sequel give me some ideas and i may use them. I know its such a short chapter. Sorry!

~ Jessica