Chapter 18

Jades pov

Ive been in bed all day. Still in pain. Trevor wont even leave the room. Im thankful for him even though he hurts me sometimes.

I wont allow him to give me blood to heal because he's been getting weak from not having blood.

Trevor, i need you to take some blood from me, your to weak! He stumbled towards the bed. Love, you know I won't be able to stop.

If you love me so much you will be able to stop. I know you can. He nodded letting his fangs come down. His eyes turned red and he bit into my neck.

I could fill my fragile skin on my neck being torn. He let his fangs out of my neck even though it was a struggle. He smiled licking the blood of his lips:

He bit into his wrist and held it out. I knew what was coming next so i closed my eyes tightly and sucked the blood up.

He chuckled, while i looked confused. Whats wrong? Its just the face you make when you drink the blood. Its priceless. He laughed. Ha, very funny, i rolled my eyes.

I love you Jade. I, i love you too. He caught me off guard with a kiss. He was so into that he tugged at my shirt forgetting i was still hurt a little. I pushed him away.

I-im n-not ready, i said quietly. Im only 16. I understand he said, i just nodded. How awkward did it just get. So um what do you plan to do today. Well first the doctor gave me this black boot thing so you can walk.

I did a happy dance in the bed. Finally i can walk. Also i have someone coming over to help you out. With what? Its a surprise.

2 bored hours later. Maggie shows up. You are about to have makeover hun, she squealed. For what? Your date silly.

She pushed me off the bed literally. Ouch! Oh yay sorry Jay i forgot about the little incident. Jay, i smirked looking confused. Oh yeah its just your new nickname.

I'm going to make you so hawt that Trevor's mouth will literally hand open and flies while fly in, she giggled.

After an hour of getting my make up done and my hair curled i finally finished. I put the blue pretty dress on that maggie so kindly brought for me.

 I put the  blue pretty dress on that maggie so kindly brought for me

I put on black high heels and grabbed a pair of flats just in case. I walked down the spiraling stairs to see Trev waiting there. Like Maggie said his mouth hung wide open. Just without the flies coming into his mouth.

You look beautiful, he kissed my hand, I blushed.You look handsome yourself. We headed to a limo. A limo! We say in the car and he gave me some wine. I took a sip and sat it down yuk. That stuff is disgusting.

You don't like it, he smirked. Not really, I laughed.

We got to dinner and the waitress was looking me up and down. Would you like a table. No were just gonna sit on the floor. Trevor bursted out laughing. We finally sat at the table. What would you like to drink the blonde waitress smiled. Um i would like a ice tea. I would like a beer. Any beer in specific sir. Just surprise me, Trevor smiled. 

The lady came back and handed us our drinks. Anything tonight for dinner. I would like a chicken salad. I would like a double cheese burger, Trev said.

After eating our lovely dinner. We headed back home. I wish everyday was like today. Calm and relaxing with Trevor.

Sorry for such a short chapter.  Also I'm sorry i didn't update sooner. Let me know your opinion on my story😊

New cover made by: maplefoot