Chapter 13

Jades pov

I was still mad at Trevor for not believing me. I decided to sleep on the couch while he went into the comfy bed.
I laid on the couch with a small blanket. I haven't even paid attention to how long I've been kidnapped. I let a tear slip down my cheek. I have to leave if he's just going to hurt me. I make my way to the door and unlock it. I made a run for it to the woods, i looked back to see Trevor with red eyes.

Oh shit! I run faster but bump into his hard chest. I started crawling backwards. He was shaking from all his anger. He picked me up by my hair and dragged me all the way to the house. I was slammed against the wall once we got into the house. What were you thinking! I just cried as i got a punch blown to the face. He now was chocking me . I was slammed against the wall again with him holding my hands up and i felt his sharp fangs dig into my neck. All my strength was going away and i blacked out.

Trevor's Pov

Its been almost a week since she tried to run. Its been almost a week since i sucked all her blood out. Its been almost a week that she hasn't woken up yet. I regret ever attacking her. I heard a grunt and i looked at Jade who was now moving. Jade! She looked up and i could hear her heart beating fast. Its ok my love, i wont hurt you. Can you tell me why u ran away? I ran away because you never believe and your always hurting me. Her voice was raspy. I hugged her and she hesitated to hug me back but she did. I love you Jade, I-i love you t-too. She hesitated to say that, and i could tell. I have exciting news to tell you jade! What is the exciting news? Were getting married! Her eyes popped out of her head.

Jades pov

Im to young to get married right now Trevor. Well you have no choice were getting married tomorrow. I just froze. Im getting married at sixteen !

Today was the big day that i got married.
I wasn't happy about it but i went with it not wanting to get hurt. Some lady came in and helped me with my hair. I was finished now and i had a long curls with a tiara on, and a long white  beautiful wedding gown on. ( dress on the top)

I walked down the aisle with a small smile on my face. I finally reached him and he said his vows and i made my vows up. You may now kiss the bride. He didn't think twice he kissed me and i just froze. Everyone in the audience clapped for us. I went to being abused , to being kidnapped by a vampire, to now marrying a vampire. What next surprise will come during my life

----------------------------------------------
New chapter. Am i rushing things? Let me know what u think? Also check my new book out that should be out by tonight😊😀