Chapter 12

Jades pov

I woke up in a bed with Trevor by me.
I tried to get out of his hold when he groaned. Good morning, i said.
Morning sunshine , he said with a smile. Im going with my friends to the carnival  so i was wondering if you would like to come? Sure, i said.
He got happy and jumped out of bed heading to the bathroom while i laid back in bed.

Once he came our dressed he told me to go and get dressed. I went and took a shower then i put a crop top on with some shorts and vans. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put a bow head band on that was black.

Im ready to go now, i said. He picked me up and with his vampire speed ran off to his car. We reached the car and got in on the radio it played love yourself by Justin Bieber. I started humming it and he looked up at me with a grin.

We finally arrived and i got super excited. He paid and we went in. What do you want to do first my love.

Um that roller coaster over their i pointed to. Are you sure, your not scared? Just because I'm a girl doesn't have to make me weak and scared all the time. He just laughed. We can go on it just wait for my friends to arrive. 5 minutes later two other guys arrived. This is Cody and Max. Cody and Max this is Jade said Trevor. Nice to meet you i said shyly. We headed to the roller coaster and finally got out. This should be fun! The roller coaster was upside down and i was screaming like crazy.

I think Trevor got annoyed because he gave me a mean look. We got off the ride and the next ride they picked was this roller coaster that went into the air and came down fast. I decided to sit by Cody which was a bad idea because he put his hand on my thigh and said watch your back. I didn't scream the whole time on the roller coaster being to scared. Once we got off i pulled Trevors arm and lead him away from his friends. Trevor your friend is scaring me. He laid his hand on my thigh and told me to watch my back. Trevor just chuckled and said hes just playing around. I dont think so his eyes were dark. Babe just don't worry.

Fine, i sighed and we walked back. I have to go to the bathroom Trevor said. Of course he would leave me with the freak. It was now just me and Cody. Max went to the bathroom to. He grabbed me and pulled me to his chest. He kissed me forcefully and i tried pulling away. I heard Trevor yelling and Cody released me. Trevor came
Up and smacked me.

What the fuck was that for, i said while holding my cheek. You kissed Cody! No i didn't he kissed me! I cant believe you don't believe me! I was crying at that point and started running. I was in the parking lot when he catcher up with me. I want to leave now i said through sobs. Fine, he mumbled.

He was still angry and his grip on the wheel was firm. Once we reached the house he stopped and pulled me out. Trevor it wasn't me it was your creepy friend. Stupid human , he hissed out. Ouch that hurt. Fine if im a stupid human your a stupid vampire! He came full speed at me holding me by my neck chocking me. His phone ringed thank God, and he threw me on the ground.

Trevors pov

Hello. Hey bro its Max i gotta tell you something. Continue, well you see your little girlfriend was right Cody planned that trick he pulled. He what! Oh he's dead when i find him thanks for telling me Max. Then i hung up. Im sorry babe for my misunderstanding. Yeah its alright she said with her head down.