Chapter 16

Jades pov

Ever since the night we kissed he's been treating me differently. We been on more dates and today he's taking me out with his friends.

I take a shower and change into an outfit Trev bought me. (Outfit at the top). I slipped on my black vans and walked down the stairs to be greeted by his friends. Jade this is Mark, you know Max, and this is Nick and Maggie. Maggie rushed  over to me and hugged me. We are going to be great friends, she giggled. We headed out to Trevor's SUV and me and Maggie sat by each other.
(Pic of Maggie down below)

So Trevor were are we going? Its a surprise

So Trevor were are we going? Its a surprise. As we pulled up to the place i read the sign which said Oakland mall.

As we walked inside the mall Trevor put his arms around my waist. Babe. Huh? Im buying you a new phone so you don't get bored.

I jumped up and down probably looking kiddish. I always wanted a phone, i giggled. I walked into the mall with Maggie by my side and with Trevor on the other with his friends.

We walked into the phone store and i decided to get an I-phone 6s rose gold. 
I was super excited while i added everyones phone number to my phone. As i was walking with Maggie to forever 21 a little girl came up and hugged Maggie. Hey sis she said. Maggie this is Mackenzie . Hi Mackenzie my name is Jade, i smiled. She jumped in my arms.

Will you be my best friend? Of course i will, I giggled. How old are you Mackenzie ? Im six, she held up six fingers. You know Jade, you can babysit her sometimes when I'm busy. Sure i wont mind, anyways i get bored. Yay! She giggled as she hugged me.

As she walked away with i think was her their mom me and Maggie headed back with the boys.

As we drove back home i feel asleep.
I was woken up by someone shaking me. Love lets get you to bed. I nodded my head and held my hands out to be picked up.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me up to the room. I felt him pull my pants and shirt off and slid his shirt onto me. Goodnight love, i mumbled a goodnight back.

Not a long chapter but will be working on making longer ones. Vote, comment, and subscribed.