Chapter 20

Shoutouts go to.....

Armaryllis
lpsforever4678
xmishiboox

Jades pov

I now have a baby bump. Im still not ready to be a mom. Today we are heading to the vampire doctor to see if its a vampire or human. Also the gender of the baby. Am I excited? Well i am a little and nervous.

I step into the shower and do my daily routine in the shower. I step out and put my undergarments on. I put a black shirt on with a floral pattern shirt.

I slipped my black vans on a headed out. Trevor was waiting for me by the door. How come it takes you so long to get dressed, he whined. Stop being a baby. He grunted and walked out of the house.

We headed to the vampire doctor. The whole car ride was awkward. He got out and with inhuman speed came to my door to open it up.

~*~

Ok Jade it looks like your having a vampire baby! Congratulations. Its also a boy. Trevor gave a wide tooth grin.

He picked me up twirling me around. Mrs. Jade this means your baby will be due in five months since vampire baby's tend to get bigger then human sized baby's in the mothers stomach.

One more question doctor Jamie. Will i live after giving birth since I'm human? My heart quickened at this question. You have a fifty, fifty change hun, but don't worry.

I smile and Trevor holds onto my waist. We head out to buy some baby things.

~*~

We arrive at the baby shop to start buying.
We buy blue paint, a crib, some diapers, and more.

We arrive home and go to the baby room which is right across from ours. Did i mention we moved into a different house so we could be away from his family. change into a large t-shirt and start painting the wall.

Trevor paints the other wall and smile. I see that he finished his wall and he comes to help me. Jade! I look over and he puts paint all over my face.

Trevor! I flick paint at him and it lands on his eyes. His eyes turn red and he frowns. I put my hands up in a protective style and wait for the hit, but it never happens.

Just joking with yah, he laughs holding his stomach. You should've seen your face. I smack the back of his head and speed walk out of the room.

I hide in a nearest closet. Come out Jade, he chuckled. I giggled inside of the closet. He opens it up and i fake scream. He picks me up and pecks my lips.

Your a great hider, he says. ( note the sarcasm). I punch his arm and giggle. Lets go take a shower then we can have Chinese takeout. I nod liking the idea of Chinese food. He picked me up and carried me to iur room.

I took my clothes off and got into the shower. I really didn't want to let him see me naked.
He steps in and i turn around.

Nice ass, he chuckles. Trevor! I scream while blushing. I turn around and look at him in his brown eyes.

He washes my hair and his. He washes his body and tries to wash mine but I refuse for him to do that. He gave me puppy eyes saying please. Which only made me giggle and say no louder

~*~*

We lay on our bed while watching some scary movie. I sit between Trevor legs with my back touching his chest. I take a bite of the last bit of my fried rice and set it down on the nightstand.

I jump and burry my face into Trevor's chest when a scary part came on. Which only makes him laugh.

My eyes starts to get heavy and i close them falling asleep.

New chapter! Yay! What should the baby boy name be? Comment your thoughts. What do you think about there relationship? Will update later in the week