His Butler, Able (part 1)

A/N

What's up guys! Before we start, I thought I would do a little advertising. If you haven't, I suggest watching Black Butler. Of course, I will leave that decision up to you guys. :)

And, one more thing. There may be some "colorful" language in this book from time to time. I apologize if you guys don't like that, but I can't help that. Like others say "if you don't like it, don't read it" is all I can say. But feel free to read my other books if you don't like this one. Anyway, here's the story.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

It was another dark night. I was out on the streets, as usual. Ever since I had left that cult, I had been living on the streets. Although, left didn't quite describe it. 'Escaped' was about right.

It was raining tonight. I had been on the streets for the past five months. The men from the cult had been chasing me the whole time, and still were. I still continued to run. I couldn't go back.

I still wore the outfit they had pu- no, forced me into. It was sapphire blue, like my eyes, and barely touched mid thigh. It was strapless, revealed my back, and had black detailing. I was bare foot and surprised that I hadn't caught a cold, yet.

It's late...and dark. I should probably go find another dark alley corner to sleep in for the night.

I usually slept in a dark alley corner for protection. The darker it was, the less likely it was for me to be seen by others. However, the only place I could find was a small space between two trash cans. I sighed and decided to settle for that.

I slid down between the trash cans and pulled my knees to my chest. I rested my head on my knees and slowly fell asleep.

<Dream>

I was chained to the wall again. My legs and arms were bleeding heavily and there was a gash on my head.

I looked up to see three boys coming towards me with evil smiles. They all held whips in their hands. I was paralyzed with fear.

They began to whip me in turns, creating new gashes with the old ones. I gritted my teeth to keep from screaming until the pain was too much to take.

I screamed as loud as I could and it seemed to please them that I was in pain. But, no matter how much I screamed, they wouldn't stop. They would always whip me until I nearly bled to death. However, I was never fortunate enough to die. I was always kept alive. Always kept suffering.

And the just continued to whip me.

<End of Dream>

I woke up with tears streaming down my face. It was still raining and cold. In the distance, I could here a clock tower chime. It was signaling that it was two in the morning.

It was only a nightmare...

I let out a sigh of relief, but then I heard a familiar voice. A familiar voice that I never wanted to hear again.

"It's a little early to be letting out sighs of relief, Claire." I stood and quickly turned in the direction of the voice. In the darkness, I could only see five male figures. I could see the evil smiles they had though.

A chill went down my spine and I started backing away.

"Come on. We only wanna have a little fun, but, to do that, we have to bring you back", another voice said. I continued to back away and saw their smiles fade into frowns of rage. They each took out a whip.