His Butler, At The Funeral (part 1)

I stood up and covered Madam Red's corpse with the coat Sebastian had placed over me. I continued to hear Grell laugh, the loud noise of his scythe, their footsteps, and their conversation.

"A demon and a grim reaper. I suppose a meeting of the minds is impossible? Our feelings for each other are forbidden...", Grell said.

Feelings? If I'm not mistaken, those 'feelings' are pretty one sided.

"It's just like the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet!", Grell said. Sebastian was obviously disgusted by the thought. "O Sebas-Chan, Sebas-Chan! Wherefore art thou Sebas-Chan?"

Sebastian quickly kicked Grell in the face, most likely just to shut him up. They each landed on connected rooftops.

"If you'd refuse that appalling name your master gave you and focus on me alone...", Grell said. Sebastian suddenly smiled.

"From the moment my master called me 'Sebastian', that word became my new baptism and contract. I've been Sebastian since that day. By yonder moon I swear it", Sebastian said.

"What an insincere man you are, to swear by the inconstant made moon. Your eyes are impure eyes which love no one. You are a devil who profanes innocent souls with your unworthy hands and lips. Oh, it's so good! You thrill me, Sebastian! I feel as if I could bear your children!", Grell said. Sebastian looked disgusted once again, just as I did.

"Please stop. That's repellant", Sebastian said. His usual smile had disappeared and he had backed away.

Grell is a man himself, anyway. His wish is impossible. Still, it's disturbing, disgusting, and uncomfortable.

"Oh, you're so cold", Grell said and went running at Sebastian with his scythe. "Beautiful tyrant! Fiend angelical! Dove-feather'd raven!" With every new name, Grell tried to attack. However, Sebastian dodged it every time. Sebastian leapt up and kicked the scythe into the roof with Grell still holding onto it. "Sebas-Chan!" Sebastian put his foot on the handle of the scythe to keep it in the roof.

"Oh, Sebas-Chan... Would that morning should never come! Then the two of us could live in love like this forever. But our amorous adventure ends now", Grell said and slammed his forehead into Sebastian's. "We part with a passionate kiss! A thousand times, a million times good night!" Grell lifted his scythe and slashed Sebastian across the chest in a diagonal line. Blood splashed out of the wound.

"Now, show me a drastic and dramatic Record!", Grell screamed. However, Grell seemed confused by what he saw. "W-Wait... Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Who are these people?!" Sebastian took in a gasp of air and I could tell he was smiling.

"That's been my everyday life for the past year, after all", Sebastian said.

"I'm not interested in a domestic Record like this! Come on, show me the good parts!", Grell yelled. Sebastian moved to where he was behind Grell.

"I'm afraid I charge admission to view the rest", Sebastian said with a wink. Grell turned to face him and lifted his scythe.

"Skinflint!", Grell said but was kicked across the roof. Sebastian wiped the blood from his mouth and looked down at his clothes.

"Oh, no, my clothes are ruined again. This is past mending", Sebastian said as Grell stood up.

"You're pretty confident, worrying about your clothes at a time like this. But I like a man who's careful about his appearance, Sebas-Chan", Grell said. Sebastian removed his tailcoat.

"This is the one technique I didn't want to use... ...but there's no help for it", Sebastian said. Grell readied his scythe.

"So you're finally going to get serious with me, then? Shall we close the curtain on this with the next blow? Say your farewells to this world. Let's be joined in the hereafter, Sebas-Chan!", Grell said and they both leapt forward. When Grell's scythe was close to coming in contact with Sebastian, Sebastian put his tailcoat at the end of the weapon, causing it to jam.