His Butler, Dissolution (part 1)

~~Third Person POV~~

A pregnant woman sat in a rocking chair knitting a bootie for her baby. She looked up at the picture of two people. One was her. The other was Abberline.

"Maria! Maria, are you there?", an older woman's voice called. The woman, Maria, got up and went to the door to answer it.

"Ms. Luida...", she said. The older woman smiled as she held up a red pot.

"Here's some beef shank stew", she said. "I accidentally made too much. I do hope you'll have some. But where did these all come from?" The older woman looked down at the large stack of gifts at the doorstep. Maria followed her gaze, picked up a white bag tied with a red ribbon and pulled out a baby rattle from inside. "That's a baby's rattle!" Maria looked down and saw a letter with the Queen's seal on it. "Who could have given them to you?"

Maria opened the letter and read it. Her eyes widened as tears formed in her eyes. She clutched the letter as she began to cry.

~~Claire's POV~~

"Finny, carry this stuff!", Bard called as he packed a few boxes over to Finny as Finny ran and met him half way. It had been a while since I had told Ciel what had happened to me and he did make up for not being there to protect me once I told him I was feeling better. Although, it wasn't what I had expected.

"Sure!", Finny said. We were in Ciel's room and the others were taking his things to a carriage waiting outside. Ciel wouldn't allow me to do any of the work since he had insisted I go with him as the noble lady I was.

"Let's see... The young master's underclothes...", Mey-Rin said to herself before going to fetch what needed to be packed and loaded.

"Tanaka. How is it coming along?", Ciel asked as he looked out the window.

"My lord, it's all been carried out according to your orders", he replied.

"Young master, I've reserved our lodgings", Sebastian said from the doorway.

"I see", he said.

"I say, young master, where are you going on this trip?", Finny asked. Bard hit him on the head.

"You've been packing all this time without even knowing that?!", he asked. Ciel sighed.

"Paris", he said. Soon, we were heading out to the carriage and my siblings gave me different words of goodbye.

"Be careful, Claire", Hogo had said before he hugged me.

"Your two old maid sisters will be waiting when you get back", Kireina said before she hugged me.

"She says old maid, I just say we're mature", Hana said before she hugged me.

"You know what to do if someone attacks you", Tsuyoi said as he gestured to our gloved hands before hugging me.

"Make sure to see the sights", Bijon said before he, too, hugged me.

"If some bastard does try something, tell us who. We'll get 'em even if you did kick their ass already", Itazura said before she hugged me.

"Could you try and find me some French noble guy while you're there?! I don't wanna be an old maid like Kireina and Hana!", Jihi asked before also hugging me. When I turned to Furenzu, he smiled.

"Let us know if... something... is discovered while you're away. Okay?", he asked before hugging me. I nodded as we broke the hug and I got into the carriage with Ciel.

<Time Skip>

It wasn't very long before Ciel, Sebastian, and I were on a ship France.