His Butler, Up In Flames (part 2)

~~Third Person POV~~

A loud roar echoed through the air from Pluto and it was soon followed by gunshots when Bard fired his gun and multiple roars were heard afterwards. Pluto just continued to blow fire everywhere.

"The tranquilizers aren't working!", Bard said.

"Plu-Plu...", Finny said sadly as he looked up at Pluto, who stood at the top of a tall monument. Bard looked over at him.

"Did we really do the right thing, chasing Pluto here?", he asked and lowered his gun. "We were hired to protect the mansion." Bard looked back at Pluto. "If we can't do anything anyway..."

"The mansion isn't the only thing I want to protect", Finny confessed, catching Bard off guard. Bard looked at Finny with slightly wider eyes. Finny kept his gaze on Pluto. "I want to protect the smiles in it, and the time we spend in it, too!" Finny looked at Bard. "For us to have that, everyone has to be there. Even Plu-Plu!"

"Hate to break up the touching moment, but we have to deal with raging flames from a demon dog!", Tsuyoi called.

"Seriously! What the hell happened to Pluto's fire?! We could always put it out before!", Itazura said.

"Just calm Pluto down somehow, so we don't have to worry about him spreading more fire!", Hogo called to Bard and Finny.

Bard and Finny turned their gazes back to Pluto with new determination before turning around when they heard rushed footsteps.

"Young master! Claire!", Finny called, catching the others' attention. The four stopped and looked up towards Pluto while they panted from running.

"Mey-Rin, why the hell did you bring the young master and Claire here?!", Bard yelled.

"The young master insisted, yes!", she defended. Their eyes widened as they processed the scene.

"Pluto!", Ciel said.

"Oh, no!", Claire exclaimed. Ciel glared and clenched his fist.

Ash laughed as he and Sebastian watched from above on the flaming building beside them.

"You battled me for your master's sake", Ash began. "Who could have predicted that you'd be standing here with me now, watching his tragedy play out?"

"I do not act without an order from my master", Sebastian said. "And at the moment, there is no master I'm meant to obey." Ash turned to face Sebastian.

"I've thought to myself: I wouldn't mind joining forces with you to rule the reborn world that will dwell in this clean land", he said, offering his hand out to Sebastian.

"Aren't I a wellspring of the very uncleanliness you detest?", he asked.

"When you examine them closely, all things emit their own intense light", Ash replied. "Morning and night, man and woman, light and darkness. If those things are well-burnished and made one, they return to their primal forms, beloved of my Father. You want me to be one of those vulgar patchwork dolls you're so fond of?" Ash began to undo his shirt.

"No", Sebastian replied.

"If you wish it...", Ash began, but his voice had changed to be a hybrid of his own and Angela's voice. Ash opened his shirt to reveal his chest, which had to changed to contain the breasts of a female. "...I can embrace you as a woman." Ash/Angela smiled as Sebastian glared at them before looking back down at the group below.

"What are you doing?", Ciel asked them.

"W-Well... We wanted Plu-Plu to turn back to how he was while causing as little damage as possible... We're sorry!", Finny said as he bowed. Bard lifted his gun.