Important Author's Note

What's up guys!! First off, the video attached is the English Cover of "Lacrimosa" by AmaLee. Now, let me just say something really quick before I get to my main point for this Author's Note.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 3.9K VIEWS/READS!!! I love and appreciate all my readers (past, present, and future)!! I hope every single one of you will read more of my works and enjoy them greatly!

But, on to the main point. It's so sad! This book is over! I'm also kinda expecting some of you to be upset that I kept the same ending as the anime, but fear not! This IS the end of THIS book, BUT it's not the end of the SERIES!!

THAT'S RIGHT! THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! I hope to get the first part out soon. Until then, I have other books out currently that you can check out if you are interested.

Black Butler Fanfictions:
• You Can't Hide Forever
[Complete]
Those Painful Memories
[Complete]
•Won't You Stay This Time?

My Own Creations:
• Little DEAD Riding Hood?
[Complete]
• Gems of Fate
[Complete]
• Living Nothing But Lies
•Twinstitution

Uta No Prince Sama Fanfiction:
• Fragments and Pieces of Her

*This fanfiction is currently on hold, but I have some of it published and I hope to continue it soon.*

Tags and Such:
• Tags and Things Like That
• Question & Answer!

HetaOni Fanfictions:
• NEVER Enter The Mansion [HetaOni]

That's all I currently have out at the moment (04/01/2017). The name of the sequel is:

Those Painful Memories

Date of Publication: April 19, 2017

I plan to have it out soon and I may try to completely complete the story before I publish any of it because I do not know how long it will stay on Crunchyroll (an awesome, but sometimes slow anime app that doesn't have all animes, but has a lot and gives you the option to watch them for free with ads). I originally watched it on Crunchyroll and planned to write it using Crunchyroll, but they removed it and I recently found it again, so I want to get all the parts written while it's there since I do not know how long it will stay there. If I don't finish by the time it's removed again, I may or may not publish a few chapters spaced out until I get the DVD to continue. Until then, feel free to enjoy the other books listed (2 of which are completed not counting this one).

I hope you all will stick around for the sequel and such. I will unpublish and then republish this Author's Note the day I publish the first part of the sequel (Those Painful Memories) for those of you who are interested in reading it. Or I will just add another Author's Note, whichever I feel like doing at the time.

The list of my works here will also be updated as I publish more works, but I will not unpublish and republish this Author's Note or add another to announce it.

Also, I was considering entering You Can't Hide Forever in the next Watties, whenever they are. Do you guys think it's a good idea? I honestly wanna see where it'll place (if it places), you know?

Anyway, vote, comment, share, ask questions, tell me your opinion, etc! See you guys soon!!

~Kaitlyn1723