His Butler, Supremely Talented (part 1)

A/N

What's up guys! Sorry this chapter is so late. I've been doing a lot of school work and went to homecoming the other night with my best friend. I'm still sick, too. Two weeks straight and I don't know for sure what I have, but it seems to be a cold. That's not an excuse though. Anyway, I hope this chapter is satisfactory, especially after it being so late. Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Before meeting her siblings)

Ciel and I were still in the room with Lau when Sebastian spoke from outside the window. He was upside down. "He's on the move, young master", he informed. It was still snowing out. Ciel stood from his seat and faced Sebastian.

"All right. Let's follow him", Ciel said.

"Take me with you!", we heard someone call. We turned to face the door and saw Soma standing there, a serious expression on his face.

"You...?!", Ciel began.

"I've known all along that Agni was going out after I went to bed", he explained. "I want to know what he's doing!"

"Why didn't you just follow him yourself before, then?", I asked curiously.

"That doesn't matter, I want to go now", he replied. I sighed, knowing there would most likely be an argument before we left.

<Time Skip>

After a little bit of expected arguing, Soma was allowed to come with us as we followed Agni, along with Lau somehow. We ended up hiding behind a corner at the side of another estate as we watched Agni enter.

"Who lives here?", Soma asked.

"This is Harold West Jeb's estate", Ciel informed. "He handles a wide range of import goods from India. He also owns stores, a coffeehouse, and the like. I've met him once. He's disgustingly obsessed with status."

"People at his coffeehouse were trussed and hung upside-down, but since Mr. West, its representative, happened to be away, he escaped unharmed", Sebastian explained.

"Happened to be away, eh?", Lau asked. It was a little suspicious that the man had been away during all this and Agni was now showing up at his estate.

"Shall we have a look?", Ciel asked everyone.

"Very good, my lord", Sebastian said before taking a hold of Ciel and I and jumping over the wall of the estate. As he did so, I couldn't help but feel watched by more than those who I knew were present. He went back and retrieved Lau and Soma once we were across and we managed to sneak into the manor, tip toeing through the halls. We eventually came to a door with light coming from underneath it and cracked it open enough to look inside.

"Why not have a Scotch and relax?", a man, I assumed was Mr. West, asked. Agni was sitting in the room with him. "It's top-notch Scotch from Justerini & Brooks, holders of the Royal Warrant." Mr. West walked towards Agni and held out a glass only for it to be ignored. "Our plans so far have been perfect. You've done well for me, Agni." Mr. West was now holding a newspaper with an evil smile on his face, the glass of Scotch gone. "You don't have to string up any more people. We've crushed all of my major rivals." Suddenly, Mr. West threw the newspaper on the couch beside Agni and grabbed his bandaged hand with the same evil smile, surprising Agni. "With this godly right hand, the Royal Warrant is as good as mine." Agni had a complicated look on his face and I could swear one emotion in his eyes was fear.

"Royal Warrant?", Ciel mumbled in question before narrowing his eyes in understanding. "So that's what this is about."

"And if I carry out this plan as promised, Mina will...?", Agni began. This caught Soma's attention and he slammed the door open and ran inside the room.