42

Phoenix - Lizstomania

-------------------

Just My Luck, Stuck With The Alpha.

Chapter Forty-Two.

Walking downstairs I could hear muffled groans and snores. I walked into the kitchen curious about what was going on. There at the tables sat the boys, shirtless. As usual. But what got me was that they were tired. I've never seen these guys tired. At all. I put my hands on my hips and thought of something... I know what I could do. I could make them breakfast. I mean Zev's in the shower. So I can make breakfast so when he comes down we can eat and leave. I turned and began pulling out eggs, onions, potatoes, bread, pancake batter, sausage, bacon, and some fruits. And I began to cook. The aroma of the food began to make the guys groan.

"Who's cooking?" I heard a tired Cade ask.

"I am. I figured it's the least I can do. Besides you guys look beat. And I was extremely hungry." I said. "So, I decided to make a huge breakfast." I began to pull out plates to set the food on. I felt hands attack my waist, and a body pressed itself to mine. I leaned back and closed my eyes taking in the scent.

"Good morning." I smiled my eyes still closed. Zev pulled me closer to him and kissed my head.

"Good morning." He murmured. I giggled. "Smells delicious."

"Wait till you try it." I said smiling at him. He let me go and began helping me with setting up the table. Once it was done I made my way to the guys and lightly tapped them on their shoulders. "Come on, the food's ready." I said. They sighed and got up, then dragged their feet into the dining room table and had a seat. Zev came back to me and put his hands on my hips. His eyes bore into mine.

"Why are you so special?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I dunno." I said. "I wasn't really anything special until I met you." He chuckled and stroked my hair.

"Well, I'd like to believe you were always special." He said and lightly pressed his lips to mine. "Let's eat." He sat down in a chair and pulled me down with him.

"What are you two love birds up to?" I heard Vladdy ask.

"Oh, nothing." I said and stuffed a strawberry in my mouth. The guys shook their heads.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" They asked.

"I am eating." I said.

"You've only eaten one strawberry." They said.

"Ok, I'll eat." I said and began to eat. Once my plate was empty I pushed it away and smirked. Zev just chuckled and ate a strawberry covered in whipped cream and chocolate drizzle. I turned and looked at him as he took a bite. "Do you like?" He grinned and took another bite then crashed his lips on mine.

Sharing chewed food with the one you love? Amazing and delicious. I licked the rest of the whipped cream off his lips and pecked him again. "That was delicious." He said.

"It's something I remember my mom making for my dad." I said.

"I meant the kiss." He said. I laughed.

"Whatever." The guys just stared at us with crazy expressions.

"What?" We both asked in unison.

"Despite the fact that you both are so... I dunno calm with each other is so awkward for us." Kelliot said. I cocked my head to the side.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Usually mates are tearing at each other and satisfying each other's pleasures. But you two are just loving each other and cherishing everything." Vladdy said. The guys were wide awake.