Prologue

Prologue

Harry's P.O.V.

I strut down the beige sidewalk kicking a suddenly interesting pebble. Birds chirped over head and cars speedily passed my slumped over figure.

Life these days has been boring and dull. Basically lifeless. I needed something or perhaps someone to be my filler for a while. The band was off for about a month and a half and I knew nobody in the small town located in central New Jersey.

My mum purchased a small house on the out skirts of a small town. She pictured the home as a get away from the busy streets of London and my well known childhood residence in Cheshire.

Summer's P.O.V. picture to the side

"Who's your fave boy from One Direction?" Mia questioned. She pursed her lips as she listened attentively to my response.

"Hairy," I gushed not caring how I pronounced the name.

"Harry!" Mia corrected my error with an eye roll.

"Sorry," I blushed ever so slightly.

My mother shouted from the bottom of the stair case asking for me to have a civilized chat with her.

"Sum, i have nothing for dinner...is macaroni okay?" I sighed nodding my head in disappointment. "Oh," she continued remembering her trade of thought. "Why don't you and Mia go visit our new neighbors."

I huffed and nodded my head. Thus was the fourth time that Valley Road has had new residents in the same house, number 4.

I silently crawled up the stairs to tell my friend our adventure across the street. Mia agreed and we slipped on our Uggs. Mine being blue and hers being brown.

•••

I pressed down hard on the rectangular door bell and waited for a response. The door was slightly ajar but the screen door in front was locked securely.

A familiar yet fresh face opened the door with a small smile. A teenaged girl tagging along behind her.

"You must be our neighbors!" she guessed as if she didn't already know.

I giggled, nodding my head. We introduced ourselves and clarified that Mia was only my friend not my sister.

The woman's name was Anne and her daughter's name was Gemma. I smiled and made a mind reference to Harry Styles.

"May I ask if you have any other family members?" I politely questioned.

"Oh such a sweet heart. As a matter of fact, yes. Here he is now!" she pointed to a mop of curls walking down our vacant street.

His head perked up only to meet my gaze in his direction.

•••

A/N: Duhn duhn duhhh. Oh no what happens next!

Harry rant of the day:

WHYBIS HE SO BEUTIFUL LIKE ASDFGHJKL HIS GORGOUS EYES AND HEIR LIKE OMFG LOVE ME BACK ALREADYY!

Rant over.

Lots of love,

xoxo

Summer;)<3