Chapter 4

Summer's P.O.V.

I quietly shuffled over to Gemma's bedroom and knocked softly on the white painted door. I heard footsteps approaching the entrance and I glanced up from my long stare. The door was unlocked and opened. A very cheery Gemma came into my view. She was clad in pink and yellow polka dotted pajamas with her dirty blonde hair was thrown up into a messy ponytail.

"Hey, Sum," she looked around her room nervously. "Come in."

I offered a smile as she led me over to the bed. I carefully sat on top of her floral douvet and leaned over pulling her into a hug. I mumbled a thank you into her ear and pulled away, leaving the room silent.

Gemma gave me a cheeky smile and giggled. "Thank my brother," she started and let out a huff. "He helped me work up the courage to agree to move in with James." I nodded hesitantly.

"Ladies," a deep, husky voice sounded making me jump. I soon heard Harry snickering in the backround. I turned around from my spot on the bed and narrowed my green eyes. The towel was the only garment covering his toned body. It hung lowly on his waist by his large hands. They fisted the material to keep it from falling, but it was low enough to reveal his prominent v-line.

"Ahem," someone cleared their throat and I suddenly felt a small pink tint rise in my cheeks.

"I'm going to go shower," I trailed off and Harry nodded. I turned back to Gemma who was quietly laughing on the edge of the bed. She abruptly stopped and nodded as she tried her best to wipe the smirk off her face.

"Night Gemma," Harry rolled his eyes at his sisters expression.

She waved with one hand while the other held her body weight on the mattress. I exited the room behind a towering Harry.

I gently tapped on his shoulder and winced as he suddenly turned around. "Yeah," he softly said as he grabbed my hand and rubbed soothing circles on my palm.

"Nevermind," my stomach erupted with millions of butterflies as it did sommersaults.

***

I quickly showered and pulled out a pair of Harry's knickers and an old t-shirt to dress in even though I had all my clothes already in his room. I dressed and headed back into his bedroom. I spotted Harry sitting cross legged on the king sized mattress. He sensed my presence and turned his head to get a good look at me.

"You look absolutely stunning in my clothing," he smiled a toothy grin. "What happened to YOUR pjs?"

I shrugged as I padded across the carpet. I made my way to the right side of the bed and Harry pulled the douvet over me. Tucking me in, he whispered a quick good night and walked out of the room to watch some television by himself.

I hummed as I pulled out my iPod and plugged in my ear buds. I practically forced them into my ears and opened the kik messenger app. I typed in a quick 'FaceTime me' and sent it to Mia.

As soon as the message was received, I got a FaceTime request. The name soon became visible and it read, in bold, white letters, 'Mia'. I smiled and tapped accept.

"Hey!" she answered with a smile etched on her face.

"Hi," I started putting my index finger to my mouth. "We can't be loud."

She nodded as I told her my issue with Harry being at the end of the hall. I also explained how I was moving in with him.

Mia quietly whispered, "I have to go, Sum."

"Me too," I half lied. I could stay up but I was tired. She hung up and I plugged my iPod in to charge.

***

I rolled over for the hundredth time. I heard sporadic laughter coming from the living room as I let out a sigh.

About half an hour later, footsteps could be heard after the television was flicked off. The sudden change in light caused my eyes to feel a sharp pain as they tried to adjust to the darkness.

A shadowy figure entered the room and slowly made its way over to the left side of the bed. I knew it was Harry as the bed sank.

He leaned over and kisses the top of my head. "I love you, Summer Alexa," he said with full meaning. Just as he laid back down, Harry let out a much needed sigh and spoke, "I think I'm falling for you."

And at that moment, I knew he thought I was asleep.

"Harry," I said with a worried expression. He jerked from his sleeping position, rolling over with wide eyes.

"You're awake!" he whisper-shouted. I nodded in response. "Oh, I-I.." Harry panicked at a loss for words.

"I...think I'm...I have that feeling too." I blurted out, gasping when I realized what I said. "But we can't just jump into a relationship."

Harry's overly large smile faded as he shook his head in an understanding manner. He slowly turned over to face the wall. I caught his arm and his head flopped back over, taking his curls with it.

"I'm cold," I wriggled my toes against his warm legs. Harry winced as the cold skin made contact with him. I pouted and Harry snuggled against me. I laid my head against his chest as he held me against him. "I will always love you," I admitted as I drifted off into a calm sleep.

Harry's P.O.V.

"NO!" I wake up to a loud scream. I turn over and Summer is not in bed. I look on her side of the bed and she is tossing and turning on the carpetted floor.

"Sum," I shook her shoulders. Her bloodshot eyes snap open and make contact with mine.

"Harry..." she whispers and tears form in her eyes. My hands grip her forearms as I search her eyes.

"Hold me," she begs in a breathy voice. I oblige and pick her up bridal style and she snuggles to my chest.

"Wanna talk about it, love?" I ask unsure and confused.

"Y-ye," she stops herself. "Yea."

I place her on the kin size bed and cross the room to shut the door and dim the lights.

"I had a nightmare," she murmured. I sat next to her and held her in my arms.

"About him..." she trailed off as she spoke about her father. "He used to h-hit my mom, and one night I went to get water," she stopped slightly. "I was about 6. I was in the kitchen and i heard screams. He raped her on the couch. I-I watched. I was scared out of my mind. Harry...."

"Shhh.." I pulled her closer as she sobbed into my chest. "Look at me."

She looked up with red puffy eyes. "Harry, what did you say to me before?"

"I said," I started. "I said that I may be falling for you.."

She smiled and wiped her tears away. She sat there in her positition with her legs pulled to her chest as one single droplet plummeted for her eye. I swiped my thumb under her eye to catch it. My heart got the best of me and I kissed the spot where the tear fell.

Sum launched herself at me and tackled me in a hug. Summer giggled and rolled over to my side of the bed. She clung to my pillow and breathed in the scent with closed eyes.

I laid down on my half of the bed. And closed my eyes.

"Harry," she opened her green beauties.

"Mhm."

"I don't know what kind of feeling this is, but I love you."

I smiled and fell into a peaceful sleep.

-

A/N: 91 reads?! YAYAAYAY!

What do yah think?

Comment some ship names!

x summer