Chapter 5

A/N: Sorry the chapters are so short. I'll try to make em' longer!

-

Summer's P.O.V.

I woke up screaming on the floor again. Harry kneeling by my side as sweat clung to my forehead. Tears were pouring from my eyes, glazing them over.

"Calm down, Sum," Harry rubbed my back with his large palms. I began to shake from the tears.

"Harry," my voice was small and you could hardly hear a word I said.

"Yes."

"Why do I keep falling?"

"I honestly don't know Sum."

"Hold me when I sleep," the phrase left my lips as a demand but I meant it to be in more of a questioning tone. My eyes went wide and Harry didn't seem to notice.

He nodded in response and wrapped his long, muscular arms around my torso.

I let out a sigh. "I love you, Harry."

"You do?" he tripped over his words.

"Always have and always will," I smiled from ear to ear. Harry's gaze fell from my eyes to his lap. I tapped his shoulder, ready to tell him what I was going to say last night.

"About last night.." I spoke lowly with my head hanging. "I was going to say...thanks-"

"I know you're welcome!" he blabbers.

"No. For helping your sister move out. She said you gave her the boost she needed." I smiled. "My sister didn't help me at all. She left to live with my aunt, leaving me and mum alone with a psycho." My breathing became harsh and uneven.

Harry's eyes went from dark green to a light mint green. "Rude," he mumbled and stood up offering me a hand. I grasped it and we headed to the kitchen.

Harry made us a quick meal containing eggs, bacon and milk. I consumed all the food and went to the bathroom to pee.

I noticed something dark in my panties. "Shit." I had no pads on me..or tampons for that matter. Then it clicked. I used a wad of toilet paper and finished my business.

I ran down the hall to Gemma's room. I knocked obnoxiously on the door. "Gemma!" I called anxiously.

"It's open!" she replied and I entered her room.

"I need...a pad or something," I blushed.

"Shoot.." she mumbled. "I'm on my period too. I'm down to none."

"I'll ask Har-"

"Let's go shopping!" Gemma winked and headed to her closet. "Ehh?" She motioned to an orange sundress with pink and purple flowers. I gave her a thumbs up and headed into Harry's room.

"H-harry..." I muttered. He looked up from his position on the bed. "I got my period."

"Oh," he smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I was completely shocked.

"No girl has ever told me that," he winked and I laughed.

"Oh. Gemma and I are going out." I blushed. He nodded and walked to the armoire.

Harry searched through my clothes and picked out a band tee, a pair of dark wash jeans and gladiator sandals. He motioned towards his selection and I nodded in approval.

He gently placed the feminine items on the bed and headed to my designated drawer of bras and panties. Harry opened it and pulled out white lace under wear and matching bra. I blushed at his choice as the intimate items were thrown on the bed.