Chapter 15

Harry's P.O.V.

"Wow," I gasped, staring into Summer's piercing green eyes. "I've missed you."

Her eyes darted around the room and finally me mine. "I've missed you, too," she smiled as I brushed my fingers across her warm cheek.

Summer shifted uncomfortably in front of me. I could instantly tell what was irritating her.

"Hey," I assured. "Don't worry. It was just a kiss."

Her face turned away from me, breaking the connection between our eyes. "It's more than that," she spoke softly.

"It's the fact that I liked it and I know that this," she motioned between us. "is never going to work. It isn't you. It's management and you being away on tour. I just-"

"I know," I smiled, unsure of what to say. "The tours and shit it wouldn't work for most couples. But it could work for us."

Summer grinned and pulled my face into her hands. Our noses brushed, sending my heart into flames. "This is why I love you," she giggled. "Oh, and I'll take you back."

And soon after that, I leaned in connecting our lips. I felt her pulse accelerating and mine mimicked Summer's.

My hands travelled down to her hips and soon to her thighs. I tapped at her thighs, pulling her over to the couch and onto my lap. Our lips continued to move at a steady rate and our hearts raced simultaneously.

This moment was perfect, atleast, for me it was.

The only thing that could ruin this moment would be- Summer's ringtone blast, causing us to break apart. I scratched the back of my head out of habit as she excused herself to answer the important call.

Summer's P.O.V.

"Hello?" I sweetly answered despite my irritated reaction to the call.

"Hi, is this Summer Meadows?" the female voice asked.

"Yeah, why?" I grew more and more impatient by the second.

"This is One Direction's management calling. We need a favor of you," she answered in a rushed tone.

"I'm listening."

"Can you please attend the next meeting, so we can explain everything to you?" she responded.

"Yeah and can you hang up soon?" I spit, angrily.

"Yes, goodbye, Ms. Meadows," the woman responded to my rude remark and hung up.

I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Harry. What could his management want to do with me? More importantly did it involve hurting any of the boys?

Mia's P.O.V.

The whole situation between Niall ad I irked me through out the remaining week. Was he cheating on me? I mean Sydney was stunning compared to me, but he admitted he loved me just a few days ago.

Last nigh, after crying my eyes out, I promised to myself and to my friends that I wouldn't cry over this. I called Summer up this morning, but she didn't answer.

My phone vibrated in my jean pocket breaking me from my ever so dangerous thoughts.

'1 message from Summer<3'

"Speaking of the devil," I muttered to my lonely self.

I glanced down and read the long paragraph.

'hey mia, its obviously summer. hah. I was wondering if we could hang out today. yeah know me and you. harry and i are back together so call me for the details. oh and he wants you to go out for dinner with the rest of the crew:) well call me!'

I laughed at her usage of periods. She must be on hers. I laughed to myself. I was so lonely at the moment that I was thinking about my friend's womanly issues. I really deserved to get out.

I replied to her soon after that.

'Yeah! I'll call you now or I can come over which ever is easier. And about dinner. Of course, tell Harry to add me to the reservation!'

And with that I rolled out of bed to grab some clothes to take to Summer's flat.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry its so short. Its only because it is FREAKING THANKSGIVING. GOD MADE THIS HOLIDAY FOR ME BC FOOD.

Okay enjoy!

- Summer