Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Harry's P.O.V.

"MIA!" Summer waved her hand in front of her friend's face in hope for a response.

"Sorry," Mia gushed, letting out a sigh. She then whispered something into Sum's ear that earned her a gasp from her.

"Hey! I heard that!" Niall defended causing the girls to let out snickers.

"He's just so hiddeous!" Mia joked.

"So hideous that I have to pry your eyes away." Summer rolled her eyes and Niall pouted.

"Mate, they're only joking," I calmly rubbed his shoulder maintaining a hand on the wheel.

"I know but Mia's kind of..." he trailed off, blushing.

"Cute? Hot? A total babe?" I implied.

"How about all of the above?" Niall chuckled, shaking his head.

--

I pulled into the lot and parked the car between the identical white lines. Summer walked by my side and Mia by Niall's.

As we walked up to the crowd of fans and paps, I was silently praying that Sum would love my band mates and that they would approve of her.

Sum's P.O.V.

I skipped ahead of my group of friends and through the mob of fans. Hateful words were being thrown around in a jumble, but I could careless.

Harry, Mia and Niall were a bit behind as I entered the resturaunt. I searched the tables for any sign of the remaining One Direction crew when my eyes landed on my friend, Sydney.

Sydney turned towards me and waved as she flashed me a hearty grin. I smiled back and began my trapse over to her table.

"Hey, Syd," I pulled her into a quick hug and then released her. "How are you, babe?"

"Great, I'm here with, Liam," she giggled awkwardly. "He's a close friend. Oh and he said Harry's friend wanted to meet the band..so he invited me."

"What? I mean great for you!" I covered up my utter shock.

"And you're with?"

"Harry..." I trailed off, leaving her guessing.

"Oh..is that?" Syd spun around and a drenched Mia came into view. "Mia!"

Sydney ran over to hug her old friend as I took my seat across from Eleanor. "Hey, I'm Summer."

"Eleanor," she recited. "Nice to meet you, Summer."

"Call me Sum," I smiled sweetly as Sydney and Mia took their seats.

--

"Sydney, Mia, Sum, Perrie, and Eleanor!" El finished by pointing at herself, giggling.

"You got all our names right!" Perrie joked.

"Hey do you guys want to sleep at my place tonight?" Mia interupted.

"Sure," echoed around the table and Mia glanced at me with a worried expression.

"I um I.."

"CAN. She would be delighted to stay at Mia's residence," Harry answered for me.

I shot him a glare as he rolled his eyes at me. I mouthed 'I hate you.' and he stuck out his tongue in responce.

"I ship Sarry," Sydney teased and I imediatly slapped her arm.

"He's just a friend," I defended, shrugging my shoulders.

"Who let you live in his house!" Perrie continued, letting out a laugh.

"I mean he probably doesn't even like me."

Mia cleared her throat, obviously remembering what Harry whispered into my ear that night when I was awake.

"Peaches! PEACHES!" I shouted.

Peaches was Mia and I's code word for danger. And boy, was I in need of some help.

I stood up from my chair sending it across the floor. The loud scraping noise caused confused faces to look in our direction. I bolted for the entrance and pushed open the glass door.

Harry and Mia ran after me, obviously confused and irritated by my behavior.

"I need to see a doctor," I paced around as pellets of cool, wet rain splattered across my face.

Harry and Mia exchanged worried looks between quick glances at me.

"Sum," Harry started. "You don't need to see a doctor."

"Yes I do Harry. There is something wrong with me!" I sobbed, falling to my knees. "I never sleep at night and if I do I have nightmares when I'm not in your arms. My rude behavior proves it and I can't function."

Mia's P.O.V

Summer turned around with makeup spilling onto her cheeks. A mixture of rain and tears stained her cheeks and the color of her lip gloss matched the puffiness of her eyes.

"Please," she begged. "Get me help."

I looked at Harry as he bent down and brushed a tear away from her cheek with the pad of his thumb. "Okay," he choked, his eyes trailing up to me. "We will."

As soon as the words left his mouth, he picked up Summer bridal style and carried her soaked, shivering body into the resturaunt. Gasps filled the air along with stares as we maneuvered over to our original table.

"H-Harry h-hold me," Summer whispered in a hushed voice and Harry nodded his head in agreement.

--

"What happened?" El asked as we made our way to the restroom.

"I shouldn't say," I responded, pushing open the stall door.

"Will she be okay?" Sydney spoke from her spot by the mirror.

"I hope."

--

A/N:

will Summer get help? comment your ideas for me to look at!

read my other fanfictions for a kiss from harry! thanks if you do.

Read

Comment

Vote

x Summer <3