Chapter 12

Summer's P.O.V.

"Mom?" my voice was shaky, my lips curling into a smile.

"Baby," my mother pulled me into a tight hug. "Harry called last week. He told me everything. I would have been here sooner, but I couldn't catch a flight to England quick enough."

I grinned. "The important thing is you're here in one piece," I chuckled and my mother did so too.

Our hug lasted longer than a typical hug. It was filled with joy and the hug was needed. I hadn't seen my mother in months.

I pulled away slowly and smiled at my mom. I had her blonde waves. Hers being shoulder length and mine trailed down to my mid back.

"Come into the kitchen," I motioned. "Sorry its a mess. I-"

"It's alright. I wanted to ask you something." I nodded, signaling for her to proceed. "You and Harry dated, right?" I nodded again. "Why'd you split? I mean it was all over the news."

I sighed. I knew I'd have to tell her one way or another. "Rob, Harry's manager, ordered our breakup. He basically owns Har-" I was interrupted when my cell rang. "I have to take this."

I groaned, checking the caller I.D.

Jake. Just great.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Sum, what's up?" Jake cheered on the other end of the line.

"I'm really busy, Jake. Just text me, please," I mumbled.

"Okay. Bye," he muttered and the line went dead.

He started to bother me a little over a week ago. It was as if there was somebody with him half the time telling him what to say and how to talk to me. It was weird, really weird.

Mia's P.O.V.

I knocked on the brick red door, fumbling with my keys. The door swung open revealing a sleep deprived Niall.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked stepping inside.

"I haven't slept in days," Niall groaned, slithering his arms around my waist. "I've been thinking of how I should ask you to be my girlfriend."

My mouth formed an 'o' shape. I smirked and stood up on my tippy toes planting a firm kiss on his plump lips.

"I think thats a yes," Niall smiled and I joined him.

______________________________________________________

Sorry its short. I haven't had a lot of time to put together a long chapter lately. I'm always tired. Gnight!

-Summer :*