Chapter 30

Summer's P.O.V.

I woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm clock or so I thought. I glanced at the side table to see my phone lighting up. It was four o'clock in the morning. who could be calling?

"Hello?" I yawned into the microphone.

"Call nine one one," Mia plead. "He he he," Mia paused and a clatter sounded from behind her.

"Goddammit!" Chris screamed.

"Mia!" I screeched into the phone.

"Ca-" she started cut off by another loud noise.

"Harry!!! HAARRYYYY!!!!!" My lungs wheezed as distant screams clouded my brain. "She's dying!" I yelled the phone tumbling from my weak fingers.

Harry jolted up and grasped his phone and punched in the three numbers.

Then I swear time stopped. Anxiety took over my body and I felt my whole weight clamber to the carpeted floor. I lost vision as my head smashed into the side of the night table.

"Chris, I'm not ready," I swallowed, the alcohol clouding my brain. "Please, let's lie and said it went fast."

"Listen, bitch," he slurred, grasping my crotch and shoving me to the bed, whipping out hand cuffs.

"Your virginity is mine tonight." His voice snarled into my ear as he cuffed me to the bed frame.

His hot breathe fanned onto my face as pain overtook my body and I felt like I'd rather be dead than in this position.

My breath hitched as I tried to scream. Chris's filthy hand forcefully held my mouth shut. I tried to bite him, but he kneed my ribs before I got a chance.

I whimpered as he stole my virginity and destroying our relationship that was once something golden, thrust by thrust. His greedy lips latched onto my neck as he began to choke me.

The room grew dizzy and blurry as my mind slipped from reality.

"Die bitch, die," his voice slurred continuously etched into mind.

"AH!" I jolted up from the bed. "Harry?!" My voice shook and my forehead was drenched in sweat from the foreign memory.

The door swung open and Harry rushed to my aid.

"Baby, shhhhh," Harry held me close to his chest as my lungs inhaled and exhaled fresh air.

"He raped me, too," Harry looked at me with worry clear in his features. "He forced me! Then he forced me to give up Bailey to him. He walked all over me and abused me. I remember!" My voice grew hoarse and I collapsed into the bed, exhausted.

"How's Mia?" I asked, letting out a sigh. My head ached from last night.

"She's good. They rushed her to the hospital and arrested Chris. He nearly stabbed her," Harry shook his head.

"Ca-" Mia was cut off by a loud thud and shuffling in the background.

The memories of last night were distant. But the one that stuck out to me the most was drilled into my brain.

"In the end," Chris hissed. "I always win against my prey."

Thats's all we really were to him. A game. In the end, though, all three of us got the justice we deserved and he was sentenced to life in prison.

(SORRY ITS SO SHORT! I LOVE YOU ALL THANKS FOR READING!)