Chapter 23

Summer's P.O.V.

Christmas had come and gone like a leaf passing by in the wind. Harry was preparing to go back to work soon and I was contemplating going back to America for some time to visit Mia, Chris and my mom.

Life was going by slowly and I felt as if I were just scratching by. I haven't confronted Harry yet, but I was rapidly losing weight day by day ever since I was released from the hospital.

I rolled off the couch I was recently lounging on and headed into the sound proof room to watch Harry rehearse.

I walked down the hallway nearly slipping in my mismatched socks when someone latched onto my arm and helped me regain my balance.

I look up to see Liam grasping my forearm with a goofy grin on his face.

"Liam!" I shouted, squeezing him in a tight hug. "I've missed you!"

"Same here, munchkin," he laughed I hugging me back. "How's Harry been?"

"He seems a little frazzled lately. Do you know why?" I asked Liam, releasing him from my tight hold.

"I do, but I can't say.." Liam trailed off when a door clicked open. I turned around caught off guard and stumbled into another familiar pair of arms.

"She's already fallen for me," Harry remarked as he helped me to my feet.

"Asssssss," I purred, slapping his chest playfully.

Harry bent over, placing his hands on his knees, so he was at my eye level.

"Now don't back talk me, missy, or there will be problems," he smiled,his dimples protruding.

"What're you gonna do about it?" I placed my hands on my hips sassily.

Harry leaned forward and brought his pink lips to my ear, raising goosebumps on my skin. His lips barely brushed my earlobe before he spoke. "I'll fuck you right here, right now," he said slowly before bursting out into laughter.

He pulled Liam with him into the sound proof room and I returned to my seat on the couch confused.

Harry's P.O.V.

Today was the day. I rolled out of bed and headed into the bathroom. I turned on the faucet and the scorching water began to cascade from the silver shower head.

I was going to accomplish something huge today, but I wasn't sure how I was going to do so.

I hopped into the warm water after stripping from the only article of clothing I had adorned the night before: boxers.

After I had showered, I sent Liam a quick text, inviting him over, so we could discuss the plan for tonight in the sound proof room.

--

"Liam!" I shouted, tugging the man into the room behind me. "Stay with me!"

"Sorry," he apologized, composing himself quickly. "So you want me to take her mini golfing while you set up...got it."

"Thanks," I smiled giddily. "Its almost time."

--

Glancing around the beach, I searched for the two people I was waiting for.

The ocean licked the sand as tides rolled in and out with five second intervals.

The horizon was illuminated by the sunset's deep red and orange colors. I sat in a wooden crate having finished my half of the plan by drawing large, obnoxious words in the sand.

"Harry?" Summer's voice drifted over to me from a distance. "What are you doing here?"

"Sum," I smiled, opening my arms for her to run into in which she accepted.

I pulled her into a hug before setting a knee onto the ground in front of her small frame.

"Baby, I can't picture a life without you and I certainly would never want to live that life. You smile and your eyes give me the chills. You lift me up when I'm down. But most of all you fill in the emptiness I once had," I paused looking past her and toward the ocean. "You make me who I am and I want to spend the rest of my life with you beside me. Summer Alexa Meadows, will you take my hand in marriage?"

When I looked back up at the breathtaking woman in front if me, it felt like time froze. Tears fell from her sea green eyes as she nodded her head vigorously. Cupping her hand over her mouth, I stood up and we formed a tight embrace.

I removed her hand from her rosy lips and kissed her tenderly. I forced my tongue into her mouth caressing hers. Her tongue sweet like sugar as we molded together and in that moment our love, our bodies, and our souls became one.

--

"I should call my mom, my cousins, my great grandma! Everyone....I should start now-" Summer began to ramble on and on about the engagement.

"Sum, babe, why not wait until later. I don't want to go public yet.." I began referencing to the fans. I knew it wouldn't be a wise choice to let them find out from her family.

"Oh, I understand..." Summer mumbled, lowering her head and offering a small smile.

"Babe, I-" She shook her head slowly.

"I'm gonna call Mia at least."

Summer unlocked the car door and lifted herself out carefully. "Okay," I nodded approvingly. "I love you."

"Yeah, same," she smiled shyly and headed inside before I could leave the car myself.

Summer's P.O.V.

I jogged down the hall and entered the blue tiled bathroom. Stepping onto the scale, I closed my eyes awaiting it to calculate my weight.

'101' it read. I'd dropped five pounds in a day.

All of a sudden, a wave of dizziness swept over me and my legs could barely hold up my weight. My breath hitched and my knees began to wobble beneath me.

"Harry! Harry. Harr-"

(THANKs for reading. Comment what you think will happen. Oh my gosh I had the worst day at school today. My crush keeps staring at me and we used to be best friends and I want to go back to the way it was. I dunno someone help?)