Chapter 29

Harry's P.O.V.

"What?" I sputtered in complete and utter shock. "You want...really?!"

My smile could not have grown any larger than it was now.

"My mum called and said she was going to move back to my old house and I want to visit soon for the wedding," Summer repeated for the thousandth time.

She had just explained to me how her mother was engaged to a new man name Mike and were soon to be married.

Visiting her mum would really make Summer happy and making her happy is, in my eyes, my job.

"Alright. I'll book a flight tonight," I smiled pulling her into a hug.

My phone began to ring as I released her from the hug we had once shared. I snatched it from the coffee table and read the caller I.D.

'Chris'. That little shit.

Summer's P.O.V.

I quietly followed behind Harry as he entered the kitchen. I pressed my ear to the crisp white door and eavesdropped.

"No! Absolutely not! Chris she will not put her into foster care or shit like that!" Harry boomed.

My body slid down the door. Bringing my knees to my chest I began to think of happy thoughts to soften the blow of Harry's outburst at Chris.

Footsteps sounded from the staircase, causing me to swipe my thumbs under my eyes and sniffle my nose.

Bailey slowly made her way down the stairs in her footy pajamas, blanket in hand.

"Hey, baby, what's up?" I asked pulling her into my lap.

"I hungry," she mumbled, shoving her thumb into her mouth.

"Okay let's get you some food then," My mood peeked up and I carried her body into the kitchen. "Harry," I emphasized to show him I was entering the room with the child of the man he was on the phone with.

Mia's P.O.V.

His tip nudged my entrance, asking for acceptance. I nodded and Chris thrust into me. The excruciating pain was bearable, but the moment that I had dreamt of my whole life suddenly felt like a let down.

"Wait," I murmured, slipping on an oversized shirt that covered just above my knee. "This isn't right.We aren't right." I motioned between the two of us standing in a hotel suite naked and together.

All throughout grammar school I had awaited the moment when Chris said he loved me. He did but it was a lie. He didn't mean it.

"I'm sorry, but it's over," I grabbed my suitcase and rolled it to the bathroom, so I could change and leave before Chris got the chance to sneak me to America.

I had heard his conversation with Harry earlier and ever since then nothing had sat right with me. My heart felt guilty for the sake of my best friend.

I locked the bathroom door and tugged the shirt over my head as I dug through my suitcase for my T-shirt and sweatpants. I quickly changed and exited the bathroom, running towards the front door.

Chris slid in front of the door, blocking the door. "You think you can escape me like your little friends did?" he asked, nudging my head with his fingers.

"Friends? What?" I stuttered as I punch contacted my face. I fell to the floor as a foot collided with my ribs. Blood sputtered from my mouth.

"Sydney and Summer. Those bitches tried to escape my wrath, but they ended up just like you," he smirked, getting on top of my bruised body. He ripped my underwear and sweats off.

His crusty lips sucked at my neck as I screamed helplessly. He raped me, thrusting continuously. The part that frightened me the worst was the fact that he had done this to Summer and Sydney. That's how Bailey was made and he had tricked Summer.

(DUHN DUHN DUHN)