Chapter 9

Mia's P.O.V.

I rolled over and snatched my hair tie from my side table. I peered over my stack of books to sneak a peak at my alarm clock. It read in bold, red numbers 6:44. I groaned and quickly turned off the scheduled alarm.

Summer and Harry had been seeing their therapist for the past two months since the episode at the restaurant and Summer has been her old, perky self for the last week or two.

I was happy for the couple, but I nor Jake spoke about his distant crush and it has been like that since the breaking news.

I dragged myself out of bed and grabbed my phone from the dresser.

1 text from 'Niall'

Hey Mia have fun at school today :P

The little shit.

Summer and I start our first semester at Uni today. Harry and Niall left for tour and offered to bring us with in which Summer quickly accepted.

They brought us to England with them and at the moment we were living with Anne. She was a lovely woman, but I felt as if we were invading her privacy.

I snatched my outfit from my armoir and slipped it on. As I turned around I saw Niall standing in the door.

"Niall," I gasped.

"Shh,' he placed a finger to my lips. "I only saw your bare back."

He snickered and headed out of the room. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at his pervetedness.

Summer's P.O.V.

*EARLIER THAT NIGHT*

"Harry?" I asked shakily into the phone.

"Yes, babe," he replied to me with a chuckle.

"There's someone at the door and they are shouting 'HARRY COME ON OUT!', I sobbed, my shoulders rising uneasly up and down.

"What? I'm on my way, baby, stay where you are. Go to the upstairs bedroom," he rushed his words and hung up. I headed up the stairs to the guest bedroom.

I queitly peered through the window and saw Harry pull in. I cracked the window slightly to listen into the conversation.

"Are you serious? You knew I had a meeting and yet you still come over and harass my girlfriend?" his voice was booming frightening me a bit.

"Man chill. I forget," the man playfully punched him in the arm and smirked. The man hopped in his car and sped off.

I quietly made my way down the stairs and opened the front door. "Harry," I breathed.

"Summy," he smiled and flung open his arms. I ran into them and he hugged my tight. "I missed you."

"Me too, but you've only been gone and hour or so.." I smiled.

"Where's mum?" he asked setting me down. I told him she went to the grocery store and he nodded, replying that it normally takes her five hours.

Harry took my hand and led me to the car. I hopped in and he drove off to his meeting.