Werewolf Bite...Chapter 13

"Guys, I can't wear this. Don't you think this is too much for a party?" I whined. They had me trying on all kinds of clothes. Mini dresses, mini skirts, short shorts and the list goes on. Casey informed me that everyone goes all out when dressing for Todd's parties. This guy Todd transforms his parents house into a night club  when his parents go out of town. I'm not the partying type so I don't know what to expect.

"Nisela, you look amazing. You should wear clothes like this all the time. It really shows off your figure." Logan said, trying to give me compliments. I just wear stuff like this. They currently had me in a tight black dress that stopped mid thigh. Safe to say, I hated it. Since the weatherman predicted warmer weather this weekend, 'everyone' was showing a lot of skin but that's what I heard from Casey.

"I'm not wearing this. Please find something else, preferably pants and a top." I said. Casey and Logan walked back into Casey's walk in closet finding me something I would actually wear.

"I don't see why you would want to cover up tonight. I know Cooper is going to the party and I'm pretty sure y'all are gonna get it on tonight." Tinsel and Linzie busted out laughing. Tinsel was so perverted and horny for no reason.

"That will not be happening. Maybe a little making out but that's it. I want us to be official before we get a official." I explained.

"Alright Nisela, if you don't tolerate these, I will bite your head off. Literally. Try it on." She threw an outfit my way. It was a pair of dark rinse jeans and a sheer slouchy top with black hearts on it. This is better than what they were trying to force on me. It was in my style range.

"I have a black strapless bra for you to wear under it and a pair of black wedges."

"Aren't you going to give me a black cami to wear under it too?" I asked. 

"No. Now put the outfit on, I want to do your hair." All the girls agreed. I stripped my shirt and jeans off, grabbed the bra off the bed where Casey threw it and slipped it on.

"You are comfortable being naked in front of us but you won't wear anything figure revealing. You are backwards." Casey said.

"It's just us girls. We all have the same thing, I don't really mind." I explained. I wasn't really ashamed of my body, I just didn't like flaunting it to the public. I put the shirt on and rolled the sleeves up. I then pulled the jeans up, they were a little snug but they looked good none the less. 

"You look good already and we have just started. Now sit at the vanity mirror, Linzie will do your hair and Tinsel will do your makeup while Casey and I finish getting ready. Let's go." Linzie started working on my hair, I didn't even know what she had in mind. A small curling iron was heating up on the vanity desk. Linzie started making small spiral curl throughout my hair. The other girls were in the bathroom straightening their hair. About thirty minutes later, Linzie was finished making a hundred thousand little curls in my hair. She got a comb with a pick at the bottom and made my curls all spreaded out so that I had a real curly afro. It was real cute. She twisted one side towards the back and brought some of the curls forward.

"Wow, I did a good job. Casey, are you done with your hair because I need to straighten mine." Linzie shouted the end. Casey walked out the bathroom with straight shiny hair  with a split down the middle.

"I'm done. Nisela, you look great. Now Tins is going to do your makeup since she is all done." Tinsel walked over to me with equally straight hair like Casey but Tinsel had her bangs swooped to the side. 

"This will only take a minute." She gave me a simple smokey eye with glossy lips. I was finished and so was the rest of the girls. Tinsel had on a pink leopard crop tank with black leggings and combat boots. Logan had on a purple strapless jumpsuit with bright pink heels and a printed scarf. Linzie wore a black and powder pink dress, zebra print tights and knee high boots. Casey wore a strapless mini dress that had burgundy dots matched with a pair of burgundy sandal wedges. Casey handed me a pair of black sandal wedges. Everyone was looking very cute all dressed up. It was now around eight something. We had spent way more time than we had expected.